Sold outBus Station3.5520.
Hop on, there’s so much to see with the LEGO® City bus!
- VIP Points
- 49VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Join the other passengers for a quick and easy ride on the LEGO® City Bus. This cool model features opening front and side doors, a bike rack on the front, seats for minifigure riders, luggage storage space and room for a wheelchair inside, as well as a bus stop with a bike stand, trash can, waiting area and ramp, plus a newsstand with newspapers, fruit and drinks for sale. Includes 6 minifigures and a dog figure.
- Includes 6 minifigures: 2 bus passengers, bus driver, newsstand worker, newsstand visitor and a wheelchair passenger, plus a dog figure.
- Features a city bus with opening side and front doors, bike rack for 2 bikes on the back, and space inside for 4 minifigures including a wheelchair passenger.
- Also includes a bus stop with waiting area, bike stand, trash can and ramp for a wheelchair, plus a newsstand with an open shelf and space inside for a minifigure, as well as a buildable streetlight.
- Visit the newsstand to buy a paper and cold drink.
- Park your bike in the bike stand while you wait for the bus to arrive at the bus stop.
- Push the wheelchair up the ramp to enter the bus.
- Accessory elements include a briefcase, fruit, 2 drink elements, 3 newspaper tiles and a buildable wheelchair.
- City bus measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Bus stop measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Newsstand and streetlight measures over 5” (13cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- 3 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixOkJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterNot a bad set. Not too much to it so don't really find it great value for money even though I picked it up on sale. Great addition to our Lego city though so still recommend it if you pick it up...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixPretty poorTombricks | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI was excited when this set was revealed, and that Lego was realeasing some more normal/generic city sets. Despite some early criticism, I decided to purchase the set. The bus is disappointing and even deceiving. The bus seems slightly oversized and dwarfs buildings in a city. The roof doesn't come of without dismantling the top, making access deceptively difficult. Two bikes cannot fit easily on the bike rack, as suggested on the box. It's a shame Lego has not included any options for the 78 left had driving countries, but this is understandable, as Lego sells fewer sets in these countries. Detail on the exterior and interior of the bus is minimal. The structures and minifigures are better and...Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 3 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixThe Wheels on the Bus....knyghtbyte | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs with one of the previous reviewers, I was quite excited when I saw this set due to be released. I am hopefully going to be laying out a nice townscape this year once a shed is built for it, and some public transport (other than the myriad train sets I now possess!) would be a nice touch. As far as the external side of things goes, I think the bus looks in...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 5 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNext Stop...MasterBuilder84 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe bus has some nice features...a creative way to stow bikes (two CAN fit, but it is somewhat of a balancing act). Cheers for trying to include the multimodal nature of modern buses. Those bent on pure realism will be disappointed though, as most buses (at least in the US, haul bikes off the front...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35