Experience the grandeur of the Arc de Triomphe!
- VIP Points
- 39VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Capture the architectural elegance of one of the world’s best-known monuments with this impressive LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the Arc de Triomphe. This detailed model faithfully reproduces Paris’ iconic masterpiece, with statue-adorned pillars, sculptural reliefs and subtle coloring that adds warmth while emphasizing the model’s bold lines, curves and contours. It also includes a golden plate to represent the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, a LEGO interpretation of the eternal flame and a decorative “Arc de Triomphe” nameplate. This LEGO brick model has been designed to deliver a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience for all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a perfect display piece for the home or office.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the Arc de Triomphe.
- Features statue-adorned pillars, sculptural reliefs and subtle coloring that adds warmth and emphasis to the model’s bold lines, curves and contours. Also includes a golden plate to represent the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and a buildable LEGO® interpretation of the eternal flame.
- Includes a decorative “Arc de Triomphe” nameplate.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the monument (French and English languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture/booklet).
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- Delivers a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience.
- Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- about 15 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent SetBlueFairy56 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have quiet a few Architecture sets, and I think they are all brilliant. But this set is fantastic, it’s so realistic, it makes, me want to go to Paris just to see it. A highly recommend this set to...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPretty coolSay22 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWish it had more pieces, maybe a little bigger. Otherwise I like the...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAnother great Architecture setzebbybricks | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA great set overall with some awesome building techniques for some of the SNOT building.Great box and instruction as per usual with the Lego Architecture line but with that comes a rather large price tag which I can see this putting off a lot of potential buyers.I must say I was in a bit of controversy about whether to buy this set or not because of its bad price per piece ratio but in the end I was very please with this set because of its small details...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne more Paris Icon, completedLegoMeister | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I saw that LEGO Architecture was introducing the Arch de Triomphe, I knew I needed it. The set doesn't disappoint. The design is simple, which is important for this scale. The details are conveyed in unique ways that capture this landmark well. The build itself, is easy. I like the steps that helped create dimension to the statues and friezes. My only suggestion is that if you are like me, you should add the little statues at the end, because when I'd pick up the piece, I would invariably knock them off and have to put them on again. It will have pride of place with The Eiffel Tower, Villa Savoye, and The Louvre.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55