Turbo Track Racer
Retired ProductTurbo Track Racer4.5294517.
Get behind the wheel of the awesome 3-in-1 Turbo Track Racer!
Climb into the cockpit of the powerful Turbo Track Racer, featuring a light-blue color scheme with a broad white racing stripe, white rear spoiler, black and white rims with low profile tires, automatic upswing doors and a detailed cockpit with roll cage, racing steering wheel, speedometer, moving gearshift, emergency brake lever, and flame-yellow and gray adjustable racing seats. Also features an opening rear hatch and hood, detailed engine with chrome colored grilles and moving parts, tinted windshield and detailed headlights, taillights, exhaust pipes and wing mirrors. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model rebuilds into a Forklift Truck or a Cool Blue Racer.
- Features automatic upswing doors, tinted windshield, black and white rims with low profile tires, rear spoiler, opening rear hatch and hood, engine with chrome colored grilles and moving parts, detailed headlights, taillights, exhaust pipes and wing mirrors, plus a detailed cockpit with adjustable racing seats, roll cage, racing steering wheel, speedometer, moving gearshift and an emergency brake lever.
- Check out the light-blue color scheme with broad white racing stripe.
- Features new-for-June-2017 black and white rims with low profile tires.
- The large cockpit has room for 2 minifigures (not included).
- Depress the rear spoiler and see the doors swing up.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Forklift Truck or a Cool Blue Racer.
- Turbo Track Racer measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Forklift Truck measures over 5” (14cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Cool Blue Racer measures over 1” (5cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixKudo to the designers, wonderful car indeedLittleKidInside | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have to give this set two thumbs up. While building it I can see the designer has paid a lot of attention to make the curves and shape of the car right. In my humble opinion, the overall look of this car rival those 300+ technics set. It is just beautiful. It is also very fun to play with. Minifigures fit quite nicely inside it. Now Mr Wolf is taking Old Granny for a joy ride in the new car :) Can't wait to try out the two alternate builds.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixcheck build instructions from lege websitewangbj | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIt was a fun build overall, but had about 6 missing pieces follow the instruction booklet, never had missing pieces before. Then after checking the build instructions from lego website, it seems the booklet version is outdated and wrong for step 99.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixProbably The Best Creator Car...Ever!donster28 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis car looks fantastic! From it's great looking mag wheels, low-profile tires and lowered chassis to it's body design reminiscent to the best looking supercars, this car is probably the best designed Creator set ever! And let's not forget that it's almost stud-less! The rear spoiler is used to open the side wing doors and reveal a superb interior (complete with awesome looking sport seats, a gear shifter, handle break, F1 type steering wheel and gauges). The rear glass door opens to reveal an engine and the front hood opens to expose a couple of tools (a wrench and a fire extinguisher). My only gripe: The front wheels do not turn. I am excited to build the alternate designs that look equally fantastic and I'm hoping Lego will keep coming up with more car designs like this one. Buy multiples of this set and display all three builds!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixClassic kitJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is a great build. Not too easy but hard enough to be satisfying. Great colour scheme too. My daughter loves how the doors open up and she had fun building and playing with it. Very classic set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55