Item 1 of 5
Item 1 of 5
Item 1 of 5
Item 1 of 5
Toy & Grocery Shop
Retired ProductToy & Grocery Shop4.0588517.
Average rating4.1out of 5 starsFIND MORE PRODUCTS LIKE THIS
Open up for a world of fun with the 3-in-1 Toy & Grocery Shop!
- Toy & Grocery Shop features shop signs, toy train, toy robot, vending machine, bubblegum machine, cash register, money bill, bottled beverages, newspaper and a map, fruit and vegetable stand, streetlamp, first floor with chest of drawers, lamp and a bed!
- Toy & Grocery Shop folds out to create 2 separate shops: a toyshop and a grocery shop, balcony transforms into a connecting bridge that links two first floor apartments
- Sand, light green, white, tan, and dark blue color scheme
- Let's go shopping!
- Open for business!
- Cross the connecting bridge
- Buy the toy robot
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a post office or a newsstand
- Toy & Grocery Shop measures over 7” (19cm) high, 17” (25cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep
- Post office measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep
- Newsstand measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep
94% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
1 of 5
- over 2 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNice Set.Anonym | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!A nice, solid set. Everything fits in fine, nothing looks particularly out of place. It lives up to expectations. I have to agree that the scooter design is awful, though. What were they thinking? It's not like it's an impossible task. I fixed it in about 30 seconds just by taking two of the same pieces as the arms of the WALL-e and adding a flat yellow 2x1. Not that hard.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?45
- about 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsA Fun Little SetJose0815 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me start out by saying that this set's alternate builds are fantastic! The toy shop version is pretty cool, and looks better opened up IMO. My favorite build though is the newspaper/coffee shop version. I think it looks the best/fullest when it is closed up. It really sits well in my city center with my barista from LEGO Movie :) Speaking of coffee shops, I really think LEGO would hit a home run if they released a multi story coffee shop/bookstore. How could would that be!? Fun set to ownPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat Set!hollywood | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set over all is a great set! I had a mostly pleasant building experience but it was a bit hard sometimes. I would recommend this to a friend! It works great in my new Lego city! Perfect of corners!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsBetter than anticipatedWags | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe box art shows the splayed view of the shop which gives it the appearance of being very flimsy and thin. On making the set and closing it, the strength is apparent. Yeah the scooter's not good but it is only 7 bricks out of a set of over 400 so not a lot to complain about. The other mini builds are fantastic in their design, especially the little robot. It is small and a little difficult even for tiny hands to play in but it is very loved by my daughter.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
1 of 5