The Nether Railway
Retired ProductThe Nether Railway4.7558.
Ride The Nether Railway!
Build an awesome rail system and journey through the Nether. Avoid the soul sand, hopping magma cubes and the zombie pigman as you search for precious nether quartz ore. Enjoy hands-on Minecraft™ adventures featuring your favorite characters and objects with this easy-to-reconfigure, modular LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes a Steve minifigure.
- Includes a Steve minifigure, plus a zombie pigman, big magma cube and a small magma cube.
- The Nether Railway features a minecart and a curved rail track with hopping magma cube function.
- Don your diamond armor, grab your diamond pickaxe and jump aboard the minecart to ride The Nether Railway!
- Race over the track to activate the hopping magma cube function.
- Accessory elements include a pickaxe, redstone torch and nether quartz ore.
- Also includes a sword.
- Easy-to-reconfigure modular design with three alternative model configurations.
- Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- This set includes over 380 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy First Minecraft Set: AWESOME!cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs the title suggests, this is my first LEGO Minecraft set. If only I had started earlier. This is LEGO Minecraft set is packed full of awesome play abilities for LEGO and Minecraft fans alike! The new track system is really nice. The cart goes very smoothly along the track included. All of the minifigures included in this set are really cool, especially the Big Magma Cube. This set only gets better by the minute, as this set allows people to build their own Minecraft worlds. To me, this is the best Minecraft set that I've ever seen! Review by cheesy. 2/2/2018Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 28 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA surprising set!NickValitutti | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I got this set in the mail, at first I was kinda bummed, with its small box and its fairly boring box art. I don't usually buy legos anymore but when I rarely do, I'm super picky about which set I buy. But when it was fully done, I was fascinated, the set is a great size for the price, includes a lot of cool elements and is probably one of the best Lego Minecraft sets for play... ever. The price is good for the number of pieces, this set includes some of the coolest features ever in a Minecraft set. I honestly hope they make more sets like this. With a cool scene, lots of play area, good price, and awesome play features, then maybe people would open up to LEGO Minecraft even if they are not Minecraft fans. The only critic i can make is that the build wasnt very fun to construct the landscape as its most jump the same build over and over again. Overall: Pros: -Good price -Good amount of pieces -Lots of play area -The best play features in a Minecraft set TO DATE! Cons: -The build (the landscape) was pretty repetitivePlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Completion to the Nether!ragaebe | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is... awesome! Not only does it have magma cubes, but Lego also updated the track for minecarts! And, considering that this set has almost 400 pieces and exclusive pieces too, Lego was very generous at pricing it at just $30.00. This wave of sets, despite what Lego said, were released on February 17th instead of in March. Here's a list of the pros and cons: Pros Magma cube extend for jumping function Easy to build Rails look very nice Small magma cube function works nicely Connects well with the Nether Fortress and the Wither Cons A little small for 387 pieces Yet another set with a diamond pickaxe Large magma cube doesn't have connectors on the bottom All in all, this is a great first set for the Nether or for a first set in general. I highly recommend it to early builders, but it's so cool that anyone can have fun with it!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Nether RailwayVIPLEGO7944 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set looks very nice! It has exclusive pieces, and the railway looks very smooth. My favorite play feature is the big Magma Cube. It literally does the Minecraft motion when you make it jump. Very nice. It is fun to push Steve along the rails, and there is another interesting play feature. When you run over a specific part of rail, a little Magma Cube jumps up. The Zombie Pigman also looks cool. It looks just like how it does in the game. Then, there is Steve. Nothing has changed about him, so no comments about his outfit (poor Steve). Over all, this was a relaxing set to build. If you would like a Nether set, this one is for you!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55