The Joker™ Notorious Lowrider
Retired ProductThe Joker™ Notorious Lowrider4.7143521.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
Team up with Batgirl™ to stop The Joker’s Notorious Lowrider!
Join Batgirl’s pursuit of The Joker™ and Harley Quinn™ through the streets of Gotham City in this exciting set from THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE. The Joker’s Notorious Lowrider vehicle features bouncing suspension, handles for Harley to hang onto, an opening trunk with hidden double spring-loaded shooters and lots of comical features. Extra accessory elements such as Harley’s roller skates add to the role-play fun. Includes three minifigures.
- Includes three minifigures: The Joker™, Harley Quinn™ and Batgirl™.
- The Notorious Lowrider features a minifigure cockpit with stereo element, bouncing suspension function, opening trunk with hidden double spring-loaded shooters and storage space, handles for Harley Quinn to hang onto, golden-colored chicken ornament on the hood, spare wheel and a comedy horn.
- Activate the hidden double spring-loaded shooters by pressing the buttons behind the stereo element.
- Weapons include The Joker's pop-gun, Harley Quinn’s bat and Batgirl’s yellow Batarang.
- Accessory elements include Harley Quinn’s roller skates and Batgirl’s cape.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Notorious Lowrider measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBUY THIS SET!romulan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Lego hit it on the head with this set. This build is so creative and the suspension functions perfectly. The vehicle is reminiscent of something Snoop Dogg would be proud of. The purple color is different, which makes this purchase decision easy alone as a parts pack. The fur seats, hood ornament, wheels, and exhaust pipes give this set a ton of character. There are a small number of stickers which add a lot to the set. The included minifugures are 3 extremely detailed (arm AND leg printing for all). Joker, Harley Quinn and Batgirl - there are no fillers here. This makes for a wonderful display piece on my bookshelf. I feel like this should have been priced in the $40-45 dollar range (it's out there at that price), but the quality of minifugures, uniquely colored parts, and finished look make up for that.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixHa ha ha!TheBrickCollector | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNeat! I got this at Toys R Us when they had the huge sale and loved building it. ( I originally wanted the Batmobile, but this is just as good.) I noticed that in the movie, both Harley and Joker drove the lowrider, so those minifigures are accurate except that Joker had long sleeves ( but that minifig was in a lot of other sets, so it’s not a problem). The zebra print adds a classy feel and the speakers in the back make it look kind of like an old gangster car, which is just like the Joker’s fashion. I love the suspension system, but I am a little worried that the bands at the bottom will snap. But I really like this set!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun but not for retail priceJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is a great colourful set with good Minifigures. Fun for kids to play with. Only con would be that it's overpriced for what you get. Being a Lego family I always hunt down the best prices and bargains considering how much we buy i need to get it at the best price. I picked this set up cheap and found it great for what I paid for it but wouldn't have been happy paying retail considering the size of it. Otherwise a great addition to our batman themed sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun looking build and minifigsstevesheriw | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI received this as a Christmas gift, and this has proven to be an enjoyable build with some interesting features. The car itself is indeed large. It will seem out of scale with other vehicles across the Lego lines, but it makes sense when you consider the Joker's personality. There are plenty of purple parts as well as gold accents in addition to other colors to identify this as the vehicle of Batman's archvillian. The trunk opens up to allow two spring shooters to be fired. The vehicle has rubber bands underneath which allow for the lowrider suspension to occur. There are other fun details such as the rooster ornament, the printed zebra tile seats, and the horn on the driver side. The three minifigures have an amazing amount of detail. Over the years, the printing has really improved. The torsos, legs, and even arms have printed details. Batgirl is included with a cape and a yellow batarang. The utility belt is now its own part rather than a print on the torso. Joker is very colorful as expected, and he is a new variant compared to past Joker minifigures. He has a buildable flag gun as his accessory. Harley is probably my favorite in this set with enormous detailing from head to toe (or skate). Her accessory is a colorful baseball bat. While the set is expensive, it does have a lot going for it with details and fun features. Kids and even some adults will certainly enjoy this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55