Item 1 of 6
Item 1 of 6
Item 1 of 6
Item 1 of 6
Build your own LEGO® interpretation of the iconic Eiffel Tower!
Presenting the LEGO® Architecture interpretation of one of the most iconic landmarks ever constructed – The Eiffel Tower! Designed and built by French entrepreneur, Gustave Eiffel, the original 324-meter-tall masterpiece of wrought iron engineering formed the grand entrance to the 1889 World’s Fair, held in Paris to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the French Revolution. During construction, the 18,038 wrought iron elements making up the tower’s lattice structure were bolted together at Eiffel’s factory on the outskirts of Paris, before being transported to the site, hoisted into place by steam-powered cranes operating from the elevator shafts, and assembled using no less than 2.5 million individual rivets. The resulting structure was extremely rigid and over the years has withstood storms, floods and everything else mother nature has thrown at it. Today, The Eiffel Tower is one of the world’s most popular landmarks, attracting millions of curious visitors from around the world each year. With this exceptional model, you can now build your very own 321-piece Eiffel Tower in LEGO brick form and display it in your home, office or wherever you like!
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark The Eiffel Tower in LEGO® bricks
- Booklet included with details on design, architecture and history of the tower (English and French languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture)
- Measures over 12” (31cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep
- Collect the entire Landmark and Architecture series sets
- The LEGO® Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick and for all with an interest in design, architecture and history
93% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.2out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
1 of 15
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat landmark!alecworld | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing my second Lego of this great Architecture collection, I enjoyed it very much. The instructions were clear and I was excited about building this amazing tower. The only areas I'd suggest to improve are the radio antenna (perhaps add an extra thinner antenna), the colour of the bricks (they are too grey whereas the real tower is made of puddling iron and not steel) and the cross sections to make it look more like the real one. Overall it was quite enjoyable, the four pillars, the iron platforms and the four arches are well made. It kept me busy for a while. Looking forward to my next set!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsfirst lego architecturedadnmax | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis was our first Lego Architecture build, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The quality of bricks is sensational, its robust and a pleasure to look at. We aim to get our hands on Falling Water one day and submit that. Well done legoPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsEiffel TowerFantasiasam | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is only my second Architecture build, the first being Big Ben, I was extremely pleased with this build! I expected it perhaps to be as thin and as small as Big Ben, but turned out to be completely the opposite. It's taller and 'chunkier'. You also have a choice of having the name plate in English or French, I personally put the English title at the front and French at the back. The model itself is nice to look at and the colour of it works too, in sense of 'play' it is clearly a model for display purposes as this theme is however, I guess it could be used as a background scene for a bigger set? (Picture shows Big Ben for size comparison)Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLoved itMateJuicyPuppet | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was one of my first LEGO after almost 20 years and I loved it. It actually helped me to realise all over LEGO again. Easy to build and easy o play with since it is flexible. I just think the instructions booklet could be more useful, it was hard to make it open while building the LEGO. And reading the booklet was not easy since it was old. CheersPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
1 of 15