Retired ProductThe Dungeon3.4118517.
Enter the zombie-spawning dungeon at your peril!
Venture into The Dungeon on a perilous quest for valuable ores! Craft torches from your resources to light your way and disable the mob spawner. Wield your iron pickaxe to defeat the roaming zombies, then mine the gold ore and grab the chest containing wheat and redstone. But watch out… zombies can spawn anywhere! Rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: Steve and 2 zombies.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: Steve and 2 zombies
- The Dungeon features a spawner with rotating function, secret opening wall where zombies can spring a surprise attack, chest with wheat and redstone elements, 3 buildable torches, brick-built cactus, moss stone block element and a gold ore element
- Sand-colored roof section can be removed and added to bottom section to enlarge the playing area or rebuilt into a set of stairs for exiting the dungeon
- Includes Steve’s pickaxe
- Includes 219 assorted LEGO® pieces
- Set your imagination free!
- Experience The Dungeon!
- Launch a surprise zombie attack!
- Rotate the spawner!
- The perfect gift for fans of LEGO® building and Minecraft™
- Rebuild for more Minecraft™ creations
- Measures 3” (9cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep
- Combine this biome with others in the series to create your own LEGO® Minecraft™ world
- 6 months agoAverage rating2out of 5 starsFlimsy constructionwkbrown | 45-54Purchased for: GrandsonI have probably bought 6-8 sets to build with my 6YO grandson. He loves building them and playing with them. This set took under 3 hours for him to build but as soon as he picks it up, chunks of pieces break off. It was like they didn't have enough Lego's connecting the various pieces to keep them together. I tried to put it back together for him and it just broke apart even more, as I got one piece connected, another one would come apart. He liked the set and enjoyed putting it together but I am not happy that I paid $20 for a set he cannot play with.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- about 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNot as bad as people make it seemSMRacing | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you have not yet built a Minecraft themed set, let me start by suggesting you look elsewhere. That being said, this makes for a wonderful addition to an existing collection. A number of individuals have commented on it's frailty, but to be honest, it is no worse than any of the other sets in the theme, owing to the modular method of construction. A simple fix for this is to add it, along with any other sets you have, to a baseplate(or several as the collection grows). This actually leads into what I feel is the biggest drawback of the set, which is that the drop away wall/floor mechanism only works on a smooth flat surface. Without building a sub-structure, when the set is placed on a baseplate, this mechanism will not allow the floor to sit flat. Otherwise, it makes a fine addition to any Minecraft collection, succesfully embodying the direction of both the Lego vision for the line, as well as that of it's namesake.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGood Starter SetKevmiester | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!According to other reviewers, this set is too flimsy. One said that it broke every 30 seconds for him. While almost all Minecraft sets are rather fragile, this one is one of the sturdier ones, especially if it's on a flat surface. This instruction booklet started out with a picture of a guy building the set on a flat table, and if you follow this obvious rule, then you shouldn't have any problems at all. This set is great for people who haven't gotten any Lego Minecraft before. It's a cheaper set with good value and, even though it's a simple room, has lots of play value and atmosphere. The creators even went as far as to place a moss stone underneath the set. Details like this make building fun and why people keep coming back to Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsZombie Attack!LegoTakeover88 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I picked this set up I knew it was going to probably be just a thing to add to my mine craft collection. but when I opened it up and put all of it together it... looked amazing! It looked like something from straight out of mine craft with the sand on top to represent that the dungeon is under ground and to also have the little dead bush on top is really cool and awesome! I also love and enjoy the fact of the little cool mob spawner that is probably what captured everyone's attention when looking at the set. it is also nice that you can get two zombies and a Steve minifigure too. the chest was a really cool and awesome add on. well that's it for my review. feel free to check out my other reviews and as always have a good week!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 21 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55