T. rex Tracker
Retired ProductT. rex Tracker4.3333515.
Small parts and Ball.
Take down the T. rex with the trap shooter!
The chase is on! A mighty T. rex has broken loose and it must be captured before it harms anyone. Team up with the ACU troopers in the T. rex Tracker to pursue the ferocious creature. Drive the motorcycle to distract the T. rex, swerving clear of its powerful jaws. Meanwhile, lay out the dino cage as a trap and prepare to fire the mobile research module’s harpoon-style trap shooter. You’ve only got one shot to take down the beast, so make it count! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: an ACU trooper, Hoskins and a vet.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: an ACU trooper, Hoskins and a vet
- T. rex Tracker features an opening cockpit for a minifigure, wheels with rubber tires, dinosaur cage and a harpoon-style trap shooter
- T. rex features posable arms, legs, neck and snapping jaws
- Motorbike also included
- Weapons include the vet’s shock rod and the ACU troopers’ tranquilizer gun
- Accessory elements include the vet's torch with flame and Hoskins’ briefcase
- Chase the T. rex in the awesome T. rex Tracker
- Stop the dino eating the motorcyclist for dinner!
- Stun the marauding beast with the tranquilizer gun
- Take your best shot with the harpoon-style trap shooter
- Create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
- T. rex Tracker measures over 6” (16cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- Motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide
- T. rex stands over 5” (15cm) tall
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLots of good play timeLilstar5020 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 4-year-old is in LOVE with dinosaurs so when I saw the Jurassic World line, I had to get a couple sets for Christmas. We all know that Legos can be on the pricey side, but they are indestructible so you get what you pay for! At first I was a little disappointed they designed a set that did not follow the movie, since my son likes to do "reenactments", but now that we've played with it for a couple days, it's a pretty neat set. We use it to capture the raptors too and then the helicopter from the Pteranodon set moves the cage on and off the truck. Even so, I thought the set was a little on the higher end, price wise. My son can be destructive, but he has yet to accidentally "break" the truck, which is great because I thought I would be "repairing" it every five minutes. It is very sturdy and I can notice the difference in construction from sets I had 20+ years ago when I was a kid. The T-Rex is pretty awesome too, just make sure you put the head and tail in the right place. I let my son put it together and then was so mad when the legs kept falling off! I knew something was up because Lego wouldn't put out such a product. Turned out we had everything reversed! Must have for any dinosaur/Lego lover!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixDinosaur with Free Vehicleduplocitous | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonAs licensed LEGO go, these sets compare favorably to Star Wars. I also got the helicopter, and the build is so much better than the Marvel and DC sets - some very innovative techniques, very solid construction, and a real eye for detail (for example, studs right where your thumb would go when holding them, but smooth bricks everywhere else) - it's pretty impressive how well they've used space and scale for these. Little things that you can't even see from outside - for example, on this set the methods used to keep the fenders at the correct angle. You also get a dinosaur. My kid was born after the dinosaur theme was discontinued, so he's very excited about these. One problem, one suggestion: it's a trial for kids to get the drivers in the cockpit, so we had to add some of our own bricks and make the roof more accessible, not a lot of work but that area just didn't get the same amount of attention on the inside. And even though it's not in the typical price range for power function sets, I would have loved some alternate instructions to add a motor and battery pack/ir receiver to the rear axle - there's a huge space that can accommodate it, with just a little creativity. Haven't done it yet, but that's the next step as soon as the kid in't so attached..Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOutstanding1nms1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off, let me say that I love this set and everything that it entails with Jurassic World. The truck is huge and massive. I love the large wheels and the front cockpit area that make the truck look like a massive armored vehicle (which it is). The cool blue color with the white make the vehicle look sleek and impressive. The overall size of the set is intimidating and looks ready for anything. The included minifigures are great and I like the tough looking vet with his fedora and Jurassic World vest. Now, to the prize of the set, the T-REX. The T-Rex has a wonderful design and is simply a great piece to have. Although I enjoyed the set, I did find the cage is a bit wobbly and is a little difficult to put on the back of the truck. Besides that problem, everything else is a-okay. I really enjoyed this LEGO Jurassic World set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat set but bulky vehicleBrickbyBrick | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI will start of with the T. Rex, its a great design. same good old model from 2012. I love the painting and and its smooth. Now, with this vehicle, Its ok I mean just compare this to a minifigure! its gigantic! I am wondering where did you guys/gals got inspired to make this nice set in the first place? was it from the 2012 set with the triceratops? Or was it from the 2th Jurassic park movie when the T. rex was captured and was about to be transported to San Diego? In conclusion I love this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45