- Storm Beast
Retired ProductStorm Beast4.855.
Stun your enemies with awesome lightning powers!
Enter the biomechanical world of LEGO® BIONICLE® with the Storm Beast. Activate the battle tail to knock BIONICLE heroes off their feet, or swipe at them using the claws. Role-play fast-action battle scenes with this highly posable action figure featuring BIONICLE head with mask pop-off trigger, punchable jaw mask pop-off function and a rotating torso.
- Features a BIONICLE® head with mask pop-off trigger, Beast Mask of Corruption, punchable jaw mask pop-off function, armor chest piece with unique corruption decoration, posable joints, and interconnected claws and battle tail that move at the same time.
- Place the corrupted Unity Mask of Kopaka in the Storm Beast's battle tail.
- Pop the trigger of the beast's BIONICLE® head to release the Beast Mask of Corruption and power up with the corrupted Unity Mask of Kopaka.
- Includes the corrupted Unity Mask of Kopaka.
- Sturdy design for intense crash and bash play.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Stands over 7” (20cm) tall.
- Go to LEGO.com/BIONICLE for building instructions, games, animations and more. Ask your parents' permission before going online.
- 6 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAMZING!!!!xterminator | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfmy #1 lego is storm beast i love the tail the mask and every thing :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsAmazing Toy, OK gimmickBonkles | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo, Storm beast. Pretty cool toy, I'll go over the pros and cons first. Pros: -Neat design -It's gimmick is fun to use -TAIIIIIIIIIIIL Cons: -Exposed sockets -The "crystals" on the arms leave too much of it feeling open -The gimmick has to be placed just right for the arms to look natural. -The legs are... odd so, Storm Beast is a great toy, but before we finish, the other item included with the set is a 2016 Kopaka mask, with Trans Neon-green at the top. while we don't know what this is for, exactly, it's a neat piece.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 13 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 8 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAmazing Toy (Skull Scorpio Done Right)FPSGamingPro | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfStorm Beast in my opinion has among the best gimmicks in all of Bionicle G2 along with Skull Scorpio. However, Skull Scorpio sacrificed most of its set with the tail function. Similarly, I did not expect to like this set very much but man it is awesome. At first when I saw the leaked pictures, I felt it had a messy color scheme, incoherent look, and too many exposed parts. However, my opinion took an abrupt change after opening the set. It has two major colors with the main being dark blue and secondary being black along with two minor colors being translucent neon-greenish yellow and translucent light blue. Surprisingly, the colors blend well together and gives Storm Beast a coherent color scheme. A few shades of dark pearl/gun-metal grey adds to the color scheme just fine without being distracting. The legs are very similar to Quake Beasts' and uses the Glatorian necks to connect to the feet. There are two 4-long armor pieces in dark blue to cover up the upper legs. Although decent overall, it would be great to get some Bohrok eyes on the shins as well as claw pieces on the feet. The set is well-balanced by the extra add-ons. His body is filled with Technic connectors to allow his gimmick. His head looks great with his usual colors and the new jaw piece which does slightly expose the head piece. Unlike the other beasts, this one looks good from the side due to having Bohrok eyes as shoulder add-ons. His arms are good with only one ball and socket joint. The hands are made from the smaller Hero Factory Invasion From Below feet attached with claws, but leaves open a socket. Nevertheless, the socket is not too obvious and does not distract me as much as it would with others. The tail extends far out from the back and it utilizes the Shadow Trap parts well. Maneuvering the tail can be rather difficult at first but I'm sure people will get used to it. Due to all the Technic construction on the back, it is expected to look rather hollow. Nevertheless, the back of this figure looks surprisingly consistent and thus, is not a big distraction. The Unity Mask of Ice comes with a big shade of translucent neon-greenish with this set and putting it on Kopaka really makes the hero look corrupted. All in all, I am surprisingly happy with how this set turned out. I did not expect myself to like this one so much and I can spend hours playing with it due to how brilliant that tail feature is. I am very happy with this set, enough to the point of arguing that this might be one of my favorite Bionicle G2 sets yet and maybe even better than Umarak the Destroyer. I would proudly recommend this figure to a friend and how sad that we won't be getting anymore of these awesome sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsIt Came from the Black Lagoon... and He's Shockingmaxfan14 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfStorm Beast has something running for him and his kin. They have a unique tail-to-arm linkup that may seem awkward at first, but you'll get the hang of him eventually. I do wish that the "slimed" Mask of Ice had a lime-green or light-blue stud to pop into the empty lens socket, though, but that is forgivable. Also, new navy-blue armor pieces make him a must-get for MOC makers. He also cool in the fact that he's all feet and no hands (it helps make the claws). I think that he's well worth the price, odd though he is.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55