Play out an explosive Spider-Man Bike Rescue!
- VIP Points
Speed through New York City streets and help Spider-Man and Miles Morales thwart evil Carnage’s mission to blow up the power generator in LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man 76113 Spider-Man Bike Rescue. This action-packed construction toy features a Spider-Man bike with a tech spider shooter and web gun (non-shooting), and a buildable power generator with an explode function. It also includes 3 LEGO minifigures, plus 9 assorted web elements to customize your builds, minifigures and weapons for creative play.
- Includes 3 new-for-December-2018 minifigures: Spider-Man, Miles Morales and Carnage.
- Spider-Man bike features a minifigure cockpit, adjustable handlebars, big wheels, tech spider shooter and a web gun (non-shooting) with attachment point for web elements.
- Buildable power generator features an explode function, power cell elements and attachment points for web elements.
- Activate the explode function to send the power cells flying.
- This LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man toy building set includes 9 assorted new-for-December-2018 web elements to customize your builds, minifigures and weapons.
- Accessory elements include Carnage’s tentacles.
- Buildable Spider-Man bike toy measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Power generator measures over 1” (3cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- 11 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat figures in a great setBountyHunter16 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set originally just for the minifigures. But after opening to take them out I decided I might as well build the motorcycle and lab as well. Spider-Man’s motorcycle: The spider cycle is pretty easy to build. And I would say that younger builders would be able to easily build it as well. The minifigures!!! The spider men included in this set are awesome! It’s been a while since we got a new Miles Morales. So I was excited to get him. Also we have had the same spiderman design for awhile as well. So the update is very welcome. The carnage minifigure is really interesting, with his detachable “tentacles”(I prefer them off because they are really bulky). The “Lab”: The lab is a nice little side build that I find pretty cool. It includes a function where you can blow the “core” up. Also it comes with lots of black/yellow caution tiles (which are nice pieces) I recommend this set to young builders who want a nice build and great minifigures. I also recommend it to AFOLs because if you like spiderman this is a cheap set to get 3 different versions.Value for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 11 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMotorcycles lead to carnage...but in a fun way.ThePantherX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPros: I am a huge fan of this set. At $.08 per part it is a fair value and probably the best so far of 2019 for the Marvel line. The Carnage figure is the best to date and his tendrils are very possible and easy to make into a dynamic scene. I'm a HUGE fan of Mile Morales and it was super fun to get him in figure form again. He looks good. Next there is the bike which I like as well. Its a fun build and looks good when done. It is very swooshable and stable in play. While it is a little big for the figures it doesn't detract from the play the same way the Captain America bike also released this year does. Finally I love the little lab build. It is generic enough that it fits well inside other builds but it pops enough to add to the set. A lot of the time Lego tacks on elements that don't add to the play. In this case it was done right and feels like it brings something to the scene that can also be added to other sets. It has been extremely well received by both the kids and myself as an adult collector. Cons: It loses a few points for stickers...but still a solid set.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 17 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixnot the best.SpyJbm | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfoverall this is a good set! don't get me wrong there are a lot of great things to this set. MINIFIGURES carnage is great! I love the way the tentacle things bring out his character! but he seems like a step down from the last one, no arm printing, and less leg printing. however I do not really care because I did not get my hands on the first one:) if your reading this and you realize that I did not get the OG carnage, you will probably assume that I did not get the first miles morales either, but I am happy that his detailing is a tad different. spiderman is Ok. CONS. the bike is WAY oversized. like WAY big. the dashboard is a CAR HOOD. it is ridiculous. like this is not the first time a bike was ruined. like batmans, way oversized. I wish it could be a sleeker bike like the brick built catwomans bike I love that bike! or spiderman older bike! both were great! and while I understand that it was made for little hands, the size of that is simply insane! in a bad way! other than the bike I have no complaints sorry for the long review.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 days 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45