Grab your shovel and get to work!
Join the LEGO® Juniors/4+ 10750 Road Repair Truck roadwork crew and take care of the city streets! This starter set construction site toy features an Easy to Build Road Repair Truck with Starter Brick chassis, minifigure cab and an open back for tools, plus a trailer with ramp, road block toy and a spinning cement mixer truck toy. This fun set also includes a simple guide to build and play, with bigger starter pieces to help build confidence in younger children. Includes a minifigure.
- Includes a road worker minifigure.
- Features a Road Repair Truck with minifigure cab, open back for tools, plus a detachable trailer with ramp and cement mixer.
- Drop the ramp on the trailer to unload the cement mixer.
- Spin the barrel of the mixer to make the ‘cement', then spread it in a pothole with the shovel.
- Accessory elements include a jackhammer, shovel, trashcan, barrier and 6 cement elements.
- Includes Easy to Build models with bigger starter pieces and Starter Brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- All LEGO® Juniors/4+ sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
- Truck with trailer measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixKid now has a road crewZachomara | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy kid got this and the guy became one of his favorites to play with. I wish you guys had more construction workers in your current sets. That said, the main concern I had was the amount of small "blacktop" in the drum that could get lost, but we kept it together pretty well. As for my favorite part about this was the detail that was put into the vehicle. I've noticed most Lego vehicles don't have seats nowadays. This one does, and the equipment rack made it really good to get on top of the rest of it for a little kid to handle like my son. So I was thoroughly pleased with this set, and so was my kid, so much so that months later he is still playing with it, very much intact.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat price and productJoely | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son loved this...he playing with his legos on an hourly basis...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55