Available nowOff-Road Chase4.554.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Catch the crook before he escapes with the loot!
- VIP Points
- 5VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Pick up your badge and join the LEGO® City 60170 Off-Road Chase to help stop the crook! This creative police chase play toy for 5-12 year olds features a crook’s hideout with space for loot stash and greenery, plus a police motorbike with off-road tires and kickstand to stage a fun police chase. Includes 2 minifigures and a snake figure.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City minifigures: a police officer and crook, plus a snake figure.
- Features a crook hideout with greenery and space for loot.
- Also includes a police motorbike with kickstand and off-road tires.
- Accessory elements include 2 jewel elements, a crowbar and handcuffs.
- Wedge the crowbar into the hole in the hideout to recover the jewels.
- Motorbike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Hideout measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- 1 day agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLEGO Police setGreenknight66 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor the price you get about what you expect but, that's alright as it's quite a nice self contained set, there's enough figures and enough of a build, plus accessories like the snake, jewels, and bike to encourage kids to make a good story/game out of it. It's also really good to see that LEGO is still making small affordable pocket money sets as I have fond memories of similar sets when I was a kid and producing such fun, affordable sets is surely...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSooo simple....Enkidu | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Son...and yet so sweet! Father (40) and son (3) were both absolutely thrilled with this little set. I can't quite put my finger on it, but this set just works: The figures are different, superb and cool; The hideout is lots of fun; the inclusion of the rattle snake is just the icing on the cake. There are so many stories to be played out in this set. Easy to build, but not boringly so. If this sets the bar for 2018, then it's going to be a great LEGO-year!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 11 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMuawiya | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son who is 10 years old enjoyed making this set. It took him 15 minutes to build. I brought it from legoland Windsor for himPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSmall set with good play valueBlueGalaxy47 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is great if you only have a small amount of money to spend. There is a lot of play value attached to it, and the price is good.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45