See how your garden grows with LEGO® DUPLO®!
My First Garden develops early building skills as toddlers stack the bricks to make their plants grow, with sunflowers, tomatoes, carrots and potatoes to choose from. Use the rain/sun decorated brick and watering can to help your child learn about how plants grow from the ground to flower or fruit. LEGO® DUPLO® bricks are specially designed to be safe for little hands. Includes 2 child DUPLO figures plus a bunny.
- Includes 2 child LEGO® DUPLO® figures plus a bunny.
- Features a buildable garden and a rabbit hutch with an opening door.
- Accessories include a wheelbarrow, watering can and 3 hide-and-seek bricks as soil.
- Also includes bricks decorated as a worm, bees, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes and stalks, as well as double-sided bricks decorated as sunshine/rain and blooming/drooping sunflowers.
- Stack the bricks and watch your garden grow.
- Use the double-sided weather brick to choose sunshineor rain.
- Build the hutch for the friendly bunny and give it some carrots.
- Help your child master basic building skills while learning about gardens and nature.
- Toddlers will love creating role-play stories with a garden theme.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Garden model with sunflowers measures over 6” (16cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- 6 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsMore Water Daddy!shotgunmcos | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!You don't often see review on small Duplo sets. I am an AFOL but have tiny little people who will probably be future AFOLs and shelling out thousands of Euros for an obsession like I do. This little garden was an instant hit. My 2 year old (going on 12) loved the wheelbarrow and watering can. She asked for water in the can then watered the plants to make them grow. Sooo cute. It just so happens the little blond minifig girl a good lookalike for herself so she was delighted with this. No this minifig is called Zoe and is the Chief of all LEGO in the house :-) She also instantly ripped the door I had just put on the house because she felt the rabbit needed a tunnel. She put the Carrots brick on the other end of the tunnel too. She also loved the buzzy bees brick. She wanted "more bricks Daddy" so she could build a big tower and see if the bees could reach the top. Zoe then pulled out the rest of her Duplo and dropped the bees. Minnie Mouse running around with Mickey mouse in the wheelbarrow became more fun.... I could this off the LEGO site at half price and its the best Tenner I've spent in the LEGO Shop to date!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45