Chase the evil Green Goblin with Spider-Man!
Role-play a Mighty Micros vehicle chase with Spider-Man's helicopter, featuring spinning rotors and a flick missile, and Green Goblin's glider with flip-down wings. With Green Goblin's pumpkin bomb, goblin serum element, plus Spider-Man's camera element also included, there's plenty to capture the imagination of young super heroes. Includes 2 minifigures with mini legs: Spider-Man and Green Goblin.
- Includes 2 minifigures with mini legs: Spider-Man and Green Goblin.
- Spin the rotors of Spider-Man's Mighty Micros helicopter and fire the flick missile!
- Flip down the wings of Green Goblin's Mighty Micros glider
- Both vehicles have turning wheels.
- Includes Green Goblin's pumpkin bomb and accessory elements: Spider-Man's camera and Green Goblin's goblin serum.
- Makes a fun gift for younger super heroes!
- Spider-Man's Mighty Micros helicopter measures over 2” (6cm), high 2” (7cm)longand 1” (4cm) wide.
- Green Goblin's Mighty Micros glider measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- 5 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsFun flyers and minifigs.BentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a fun little set to put together and has neat mini figures to collect and share. I'd recommend getting extra copies to give as gifts. The Green Goblin is much more cartoonish and fun than the full sized Green Goblin mini figure I already have. The Spiderman figure also has bold cartoonish graphics. The chassis/wheels can easily be removed from the Green Goblin's vehicle to make it a more proper flyer. If you have a spare 2x4 or 2x3 blue plate it isn't difficult to to remove the chassis/wheels from Spiderman's helicopter.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFun setAboccia | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son has many of these sets and loves them all! Fun and easy to build!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGood little set with lots of value!!MiniKangaroo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI purchased this set for my 7 year old son. He was very excited since he is a huge spiderman fan. The new spiderman head looks pretty cool, and the green goblin i think was well done as well. This is definitely a "kids" set due to the faces of the 2 minifigures included. The 2 vehicles are easy to build, but enough for my son to enjoy it. I would highly recommend this set to anyone who has kids 9 or under. Pros: - 2 great minifigures - simple but yet fun enough built for the vehicle - price Cons: - don't really have one.. maybe it's targeted only the younger fans?Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45