Display your skill and creativity with this 2-in-1 customizable Maze!
Rebuild the 2-in-1 customizable Maze to create a classical or medieval-style maze… or use your imagination to create your own unique maze challenges. This classic set was created by LEGO® fan designer Jason Allemann from Canada and selected by LEGO Ideas members. It features a wheel-operated tilt mechanism to steer the ball around the maze, a removable ball container with 4 orange balls and a travel lock for easy transit. Appropriate for ages 10 and over, follow the fan designer's inspirational building tips in the included booklet to customize the maze to make it as simple or difficult as you wish.
- The 2-in-1 Maze features a customizable maze system, wheel-operated tilt mechanism (incorporating LEGO® Technic axles and lift arms), built-in removable ball container with 4 orange balls, and a travel lock.
- Rebuild the classical maze for an alternative medieval-theme maze.
- The classical-style maze includes green ‘start' tiles, red ‘finish' tiles and divider elements.
- The medieval-style maze includes assorted buildable cottages, a buildable archway and castle, plus divider and tree elements.
- Turn the wheels to control the tilt and avoid the traps to complete each maze challenge.
- Customize either maze to make it as simple or challenging as you dare.
- Attach the ball container under the maze and apply the travel lock for safe transit.
- Includes a booklet with building instructions for the classical and medieval-style mazes, plus inspirational tips for alternative builds from the fan designer of the maze.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building and play experience forages 10 and over.
- Maze measures over 2” (7cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 10” (26cm) deep.
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAWESOMEJasonBill | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is awesome! I even got the chance to meet the creator in Toronto and get my box signed by him. He was awesome too!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat take on a classic toy/puzzleReviewerFromNC | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was never any good at the two wheel maze, but this was a joy to build and is a joy to play. I admit that I'm way behind on my set building, but I had to jump this set to the front of the line. Though I haven't built them yet, the additional pieces included and the suggested variation mazes are very cool. The mechanism has the feel of the old wooden mazes, where you have to give a nudge to get the ball started, and then have to keep it under control to slow it down. The only quibble I would have is that the soccer balls included have a flat spot that can mess you up, or you can consider it to be an extra challenge to overcome.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 18 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixWanted to love this set but can't.BrianBrickFan | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI normally don't write reviews as it is only my view on something, but this set is horrible how Lego emplamented it. First I will say it was a fun build, but I could see the problems right from the get go. The frames only being 1 stud wide simply doesn't have the clutch power to hold the frames together. Every time I remove the maze surface and install it the inner frame falls apart. This I would consider a medium flaw. Now the fatle flaw, the tilt. The inner frame only tilts 2 degrees yes 2 towards the yellow side of the set. That is simply not aceptable to me. JWBricks does have a fix for this, but that takes away from the structure of the set without buying more parts. I will be contacting LEGO to see if they will send me the needed parts to fix this set. Overall if you on the fence about this set I would wait. I have a felling this set will be recalled just like the Wall-e set was and a fix issued, well I hope anyway.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 4 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAwesome Idea, Minor FlawsDomokun | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust received the Lego Maze in the mail today and couldn't wait to put it together. Threw the whole thing together in about 3 hours (including a light lunch). Overall I love the mechanics/inner mechanisms that make the maze work, it is pretty cool to see how the tilting action takes place. I LOVE the idea that it is insanely modifiable and that many people can submit ideas, build multiple levels, have different themes (I'm working on a star wars one), but there is one major problem. In 2 directions the maze is greatly hampered in its ability to tilt. Sometimes when you are in a corner of the maze, you can't tilt enough to actually get it moving, so I do fear my wish to make a 2 story maze will greatly be influenced on the directions in which I can tilt hard enough to get up a ramp. I believe it is fixable by using a straight piece rather than an L shaped piece with a shorter connector, but without a different sized connector I don't think I can fix it with the parts included. I'll have to cannibalize another set to fix it. The idea was great, the execution was a bit off, if I am able to make it work with the pieces included I'll submit an edit.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45