It is time - to unleash the power of the Force at home!
- VIP Points
Celebrate the Star Wars™ saga around the clock with the LEGO® Star Wars Stormtrooper Minifigure Clock. The perfect addition to every LEGO Star Wars collection, this menacing decor features a digital, lighted display and alarm clock. A great gift for any LEGO Star Wars fan.
- Features alarm and digital, lighted display
- Collect all of the LEGO® Star Wars home decor!
- Makes a great gift!
- Stands over 9” tall
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMay the Force be with you!Plocket | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This clock is fabulous and a must for any Lego and/or StarWars fan. It is an exact copy of the Lego minifigure stormtrooper, with adjustable arms and legs, but huge!! The numbers are big and clear, the clock and alarm are easy to set and the display shows whether the alarm is on or off and what time it is due to go off. Press the head to light up the clock in the dark. Buyers should note that the unit beebs when the head is pressed to display the light.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat star wars clock!!!!greyhound | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Nothing to build.The clock does has moveable arms and legs.It can sit or stand.The clock is very easy to set and does have an alarm.If you love star wars lego you should get this.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 5 years agorating.prefix2rating.postfixReally!?!?!?!?EdwinS729 | 35-44Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildMy son received the Lego Stormtrooper alarm clock as a gift for his 6th Birthday. Other than the novelty of this being a super sized Lego figure it's extremely disappointing for a $30 alarm clock. Runs on batteries, simple LCD (black/grey, like a solar powered calculator) screen and annoying standard "beep, beep, beep" alarm sound. No "Imperial March", no laser sounds , no tie fighter sounds at all. Come on Lego we expect a little more creativity for the money! You can do better than this!Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 3 months agorating.prefix1rating.postfixDisappointing...Hallvard | 35-44Purchased for: SonQuite expensive, so why is not 24h clock possible, and only boring beep-beep alarm, no Star Wars sounds? Very disappointing.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15