Jasmine's Exotic Palace
Retired ProductJasmine's Exotic Palace454.
Have a magical adventure with Princess Jasmine and Rajah the tiger!
Welcome to Agrabah, a land of mystery and enchantment, home of Princess Jasmine. Play with the princess and her pet tiger Rajah in the palace courtyard! What will they decide to do today? Perhaps they will lounge by the fountain or go on a thrilling magic carpet ride, high above the rolling dunes of the kingdom. They could pay a visit to the bustling marketplace to see the snake charmer in action. Then Rajah might get his paws on the magic lamp and wish for an afternoon spent munching on drumsticks, followed by a catnap in the shade of a towering palm tree. It’s all up to you! Have fun building the palace and play as you go! Includes Princess Jasmine mini-doll figure and Rajah the tiger.
- Includes Princess Jasmine mini-doll figure and Rajah the tiger
- Features a palace with magic carpet, fountain, palm tree and a market stall
- Accessories include a magic lamp, glittery trinkets, stool, drumstick for Rajah, snake, basket and a flute
- Visit the bustling marketplace with Jasmine and watch a snake charmer
- Feed Rajah a snack by the dancing fountain
- Soar high in the air on a magic carpet ride
- Follow the movie story or create your own adventures inspired by this popularDisney Princess™ and her tiger friend
- Palace measures over 3” (10cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- Market stall measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep
- Magic carpet measures over 2” (6cm) long, 1” (3cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) high
- about 3 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsAn Aladdin set without AladdinSoupperson | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI don't understand it, I really don't. Why does the Disney Princess theme get a pass for accuracy unlike other licensed themes? Why does it get to include less characters? This Jasmine mini doll is fantastic, except for one detail. Her skin colour is off! LEGO actually has a color for this skin tone (called Nougat), it's high time we see a new mini doll skin colour for little girls who do have a similar complection recreate themselves in LEGO form. Also the only other character included is Rajah and he's not even adult sized. Yep there's no Aladdin in an Aladdin set. The magic carpet and genies lamp are even included! Why would you bother including these without the hero? Heck why would you include Genie's lamp without Genie it just seems weird. To make things worse there's also stall also included, so I guess Jasmine has to buy the perfumes from thin air. We all know if this was a minifigure based set the characters would be included, so why can't a mini doll set get the same treatment? The palace is really just a handful of bricks and a cushion for an interior, not really anything for playability. The fountain and magic carpet are really nice builds, but they don't demand for the set to be bought. So unless you really want a darker Jasmine and a magic carpet, I'd recommend buying Elves or Friends sets instead.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- almost 4 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsIt's okay.....Nicknoo | 45-54Purchased for: DaughterSo we really like Princesses and we really like Lego so why just 3 bricks? The build: It's an easy build and you have the palace and a number of other elements like a perfume stall, the fountain, the oasis, the snake and barrel, the stand for the lamp. And all these elements are pretty. The play value: You also get Jasmine, the flying carpet and Rajah but....the whole set is crying out for Aladdin. Honestly, my 5 year old liked this and loved having Jasmine but it doesn't hold her attention for long. You look at the lamp and you think Aladdin, you get on the flying carpet and you think Aladdin. Basically, the story is his and the set needs him! As soon as I added a Friends boy (our Aladdin stand in), some food for the pair of them, a minifig genie, a minifig snake charmer, a table, stool and bed, she got more play out of the set. But that's a lot of extra parts to make good. So I wouldn't recommend starting with this one if your child is like mine and likes using the sets as a backdrop for playing with her characters. I'd recommend the Brave set (as somehow it has more play value and sparks more creative play with a similar number of parts) or Aurora's bedroom as it costs less but again has similar if not more play value.7 October 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesIt is so important for us to see how each child interacts with their LEGO set and I appreciate the detailed review. It was important to be able to provide a range of products with different characters and different experiences and while some of us wish these sets could be larger with more characters and more play options it is also important for our designers to know that this could be a child's first LEGO set ever. I am glad to see that you and your child were able to utilize imagination and creativity to expand upon the world that our designers created for Jasmine. For those that are having a challenging time I would suggest purchasing one of the larger Disney Princesses Castles to go along with this. This will allow all of the princesses to have many adventures and experiences together and will provide a larger play foundation to interact with.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- over 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsvery happydaughterLvZLego | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterAm very pleased to see that Lego are creating new Disney Princess Lego to create for girls. although my daughter who is 5yrs old loves the Friends range she is also very into her Disney Princess as is the majority of most girls are in this age group, it is very nice to see the Disney Princess area being branched out. My daughter loved this as soon as she seen it in store and she completed it with no struggle at all. Am very happy with what is included in the set and I know it will be created again and again along with all her other Lego sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsChalaktiger | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat details on the bricks. Use the set to build around, build the entire palace!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55