Explore the magic of Hogwarts™ Castle!
- VIP Points
Make the magic come alive at the LEGO® Harry Potter™ 71043 Hogwarts™ Castle! This highly detailed LEGO Harry Potter collectible has over 6,000 pieces and offers a rewarding build experience. It comes packed with highlights from the Harry Potter series, where you will discover towers, turrets, chambers, classrooms, creatures, the Whomping Willow™ and Hagrid´s hut, plus many more iconic features. And with 4 minifigures, 27 microfigures featuring students, professors and statues, plus 5 Dementors, this advanced building set makes the perfect Harry Potter gift.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slytherin and Rowena Ravenclaw, with a buildable minifigure display stand.
- Also features 27 microfigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Draco Malfoy™, Albus Dumbledore™, Professor Snape™, Professor McGonagall™, Remus Lupin, Professor Dolores Umbridge™, Argus Filch, Lord Voldemort™, Bellatrix Lestrange, 3 students from each of the 4 houses, 2 chess pieces and the Architect of Hogwarts™ statue and 5 Dementors, plus Aragog the spider and the Basilisk figures, and a buildable Hungarian Horntail dragon.
- Features a buildable microscale model of Hogwarts™ Castle, hut of Hagrid™, Whomping Willow™ tree and 5 boats.
- Hogwarts™ Castle features the Great Hall with buildable ‘stained glass windows’, house banners, benches, tables, flaming torches and moving staircases; potions classroom with racks of jar elements; Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom with assorted potion jars, gramophone and a closet containing a boggart; Chessboard Chamber with chess piece elements; Room of Requirement with assorted elements, including the Goblet of Fire and the vanishing cabinet; Chamber of Secrets™ with the Basilisk and Tom Riddle’s Diary; hidden Devils Snare room with vine elements; Gryffindor™ common room with fireplace and seating; Professor Dolores Umbridge’s office with desk, chair and pink furnishings; library with bookcase and desks; and Professor Dumbledore’s office with the Griffin statue entrance and Memory cabinet.
- Hagrid’s hut features Aragog the spider and buildable pumpkins.
- The Whomping Willow™ includes the buildable blue Flying Ford Anglia car in its spinning branches.
- Also includes 5 buildable boats.
- Take a seat in the Great Hall and feast with the Hogwarts™ professors and students!
- Sneak your way into the Chamber of Secrets™ through the secret entrance and face the Basilisk!
- Attend a Defence Against the Dark Arts class to learn how to protect yourself from dark magic!
- Climb the moving staircase!
- Study for your Ordinary Wizarding Level exams in the library.
- Accessory elements include the Sword of Gryffindor™, Helga Hufflepuff´s cup, wands, potions, house banners, flames, a cauldron and 2 magnifying glasses.
- Microfigure accessories include 2 chess statues and the Architect of Hogwarts™ statue.
- Hogwarts™ Castle measures over 22” (58cm) high, 27” (69cm) wide and 16” (43cm) deep.
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe best set I have ever built.Legolandy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI own several pieces as you can probably tell from the picture, but this was the most enjoyable. After the Death Star I thought they couldn't top it. This set is both great for Potter or Lego die hards. Absolutely recommend.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixShowpiece!Trojanlaw | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is by far the most detailed set I have ever built. Many of the build techniques used in this set are brilliant. The stained glass effect works great and the outer details, including all of the rocks on the base work very well. This is one where you build it and find a place in your home for it to be viewed for a long time. There are more stickers than I would like, but the amount of story detail that they provide are impressive. This set pulls from elements from all chapters of the series. If you light this set up, it truly becomes magical and the details really shine. This is my favorite lego set by far.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTotally worth itPeteMK | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSpending £350 on what a lot of friends and relatives call 'a lump of plastic' was a daunting prospect, but as soon as I saw this set, I knew I had to VIP up and get it, and I'm so glad I did. The level of detail is unprecedented, and creating each little diorama adds to the excitement as the build progresses. I love that Devil's Snare is hidden 'in the depths of the castle' and isn't actually visible intil you pull the two halves apart. The tiny details, such as Tom Riddle's Diary on the floor of the Chamber of Secreats, or the Philosopher's stone at the foot of the mirror of Erised just adds to the overall sense of skill and dedication from the designers. This is microfig scale, and that is to the model's benefit. Having the set as Minifig scale would have made it unweildly and distressingly expensive. This isn't a playset, it's a model to be created and admired.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 14 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 23 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Price for an Amazing Set! A++++phillymetal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is by far one of the best sets I’ve ever built. It has a lot of amazing detailing with almost no repetition. The price for the amount of pieces was amazing, also considering it’s Harry Potter. I love how it was one bag per section, with likely not more than 200 pieces per bag, meaning you didn’t have to search through hundreds of pieces just to find the right one. Some of the detailing was impressive, like the stained glass windows and the towers as well as all of the arches. This set was definitely a great investment.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 13 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55