- Gali Uniter of Water
Gali Uniter of Water
Retired ProductGali Uniter of Water452.
Surf's up! Gali Uniter of Water is on an aquatic mission against evil!
The only female in the 2016 LEGO® BIONICLE® series, Gali Uniter of Water is armed with the Unity Mask of Water. Power up with Golden Unity Mask of Water and activate elemental powers! Unite with 71302 Akida Creature of Water for the spinning whirlpool charge enhancement.
- Gali Uniter of Water features a BIONICLE® head with mask pop-off trigger, Unity Mask of water, armor chest plate with rune decorations, unity piece to attach elemental creatures and posable joints.
- Weapons include elemental blade spear of water.
- Accessory elements include the Golden Unity Mask of Water and elemental shoulder plate armor.
- Activate the torso wheel to wield the weapon.
- Pop the trigger of the Toa's BIONICLE® head to release the Unity Mask of Water and power up with GoldenUnity Mask of Water.
- Sturdy design for intense action play!
- Stands over 8” (21cm) tall.
- Combine with 71302 Akida Creature of Water in one simple click with the unity piece and lock on the creature's mask to become invincible.
- Add on other creatures in the 2016 LEGO® BIONICLE® series to create new combinations of battle powers.
- Go to LEGO.com/BIONICLE for building instructions, games, animations and much more. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- 6 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsKuchy | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAn awesome set. The new pieces are fantastic and the build was engaging, it was alot of fun to see the set come together. The armour pieces on the shins can clash with the feet and pop off as a result. The new gear function works great and the colour scheme is vibrant and eye catching. 5/5Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsMediocreFPSGamingPro | 14-18Gali 2016, was in miony opin, the worst set of the Uniters. While her newest form is not awful, I do not see it as good either. The immediate problems I realized was the large gaps; the orange Skrall armor on the left leg is placed in a very awkward way on the legs and really breaks up what would be a very strong asymmetric aesthetic. The upper right legs use a four-long azure armor piece and it covers very little, causing more gaps. More problems with the legs include the longer upper legs and shorter lower legs; it feels awkward and looks very strange from the back. The color scheme is also problematic due to the set having three shades of blue: azure, translucent dark blue and translucent blue (armor add-ons and brain stalk). However, the silver plays in well and the orange is a nice contrast. The mask feels unfeminine, in complete contrast to Gali 2015. It looks very weird, while not representing a masculine character either. To be honest, it would work well for a monster set. The black axles are a nice addition since they have not appeared in Bionicle since 2007. While the weapon looks fine, the sword piece presents another shade of blue similar to azure, worsening the color scheme issues even further. However, the sets positives come in the form of the upper arm design. While it is asymmetrical, it feels much more complete and satisfying due to the Skrall armor on the right shoulder covering up a gap and the left arm having an add-on piece. Overall, this set is not horrible, but has many flaws in which other sets does not have. I would recommend this as the last Uniter set to purchase and would suggest getting all the other sets prior to this one. Thank you for reading my review and I hope to write more in the future.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35