First Order TIE Fighter™ Microfighter
Available nowFirst Order TIE Fighter™ Microfighter4.556.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Take on the Resistance in a micro-scale TIE Fighter!
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Recreate action-packed space battles with the LEGO® Star Wars 75194 First Order TIE Fighter Microfighter. This miniature model kit features 2 flick missiles, space to seat the included First Order TIE Pilot minifigure with his blaster pistol, and red detailing from the craft featured in the Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens movie.
- Includes a First Order TIE Pilot minifigure.
- Features 2 flick missiles, cool red detailing and a seat on top for a minifigure to sit.
- Also includes the TIE Pilot’s blaster pistol.
- Go up against the 75193 Millennium Falcon Microfighter for even more Star Wars fun!
- Recreate your own exciting scenes from the Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie.
- Measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- 30 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome set.darthvader123 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI ordered this set of Lego.com it was a funn build and The figure is good to get in such a small set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 days 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 30 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMicro FO Tie FighterRamjazz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLooked forward to this release since summer 2017 when photos were leaked. I also own the larger version of the FO Tie and they are very similar when considering the scale is thrown off. Pros: Minifigure is very close to the 2 included in the larger version except the helmet is a little sleeker and fits better. Colour scheme is great and the accents of the larger model are adequately represented, including the laser cannon that points up. Build is also very sturdy. Cons: I wish they had made the wings a touch larger to improve scaling accuracy but i understand there limitations to a $10 set. Of all the Tie style microfighters released i'd say this is the best (Tie Striker comes close) with the minifigure as the kicker. I will definitely be purchasing another one some time soon. Happy building!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 11 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTIE Fighter!!!JPAProduction25 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wish I could get the real set but it is too much money, so this is a great min set. I also like the First Order TIE Pilot minifigure.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAren't you a little small to be a TIE pilot?kjnett | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI am amazed by how many details were crammed into such a small TIE fighter. It was nice to not have the stud shooters on a Star Wars model and there be a lot more focus on the accuracy rather than gimmick. Considering the T-shaped limitations, it hold up shockingly well in a four year old's hands for play (and swooshing, strafing, bombing, and doing aerial manoeuvres to impress Lord Vader)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55