Take the Ferry to your next adventure!
Keep things moving in LEGO® City with the Ferry, featuring opening gates, space for a car, 2 fire extinguishers and other accessories. Includes 2 minifigures: a businessperson and ferry boat captain.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a businessperson and ferry boat captain.
- Features a Ferry with gates that can be raised and lowered and a space above the deck for the captain to pilot the boat.
- Also includes a car.
- Open the gate and help the captain load the car onto the boat.
- Accessory elements include a mug, phone and 2 fire extinguishers.
- Ferry measures over 6” (16cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsExcellent Little BoatLegofan5799 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhile most City sets, while fine sets in and of themselves, are a remake of a remake of a remake of an idea that came out a long time ago. A good example is the fire station that comes out almost every year, changed and improved, but still the same concept. That's why this set caught my eye. Something new! Something that had never been done before. I have been playing with Lego as a hobby for almost 11 years now, and I've never seen a Lego City set like this. Bought it right then as an impulse, and I don't regret it. The set is a rather simple construction, consisting of mainly layered plates and bricks, with some hinge bricks getting the slick sloped profile. The end result looks quite nice, with the life preservers adding some neat detail. The minifigures are very neat, with what I think is a new torso on the ferry pilot and a rare hair piece on the businesswoman, as well as a nifty printed cell phone tile. The stickers look great, and there aren't too many of them. The little sports car is very slick, and the opening ramps are a good touch. Overall, this was an enjoyable if easy little build. I would highly recommend for both the build itself and the nifty parts and accessories.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsA Ferry Good SetLegoTakeover88 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self*Pun intented on the top This set is a very good set I like the color scheme and im a big fan of how a car and 2 minifigures come with the set. the boat is nice for any lego MOC or city, and the fact that it could fit two cars that is if you stacked them. the minifigures that are included are the ferry sailor and a lady. the sailor is a great minifgure and so is the lady because of her black widow (marvel) hair piece. the car is also a great touch. also it does clearly state on the box boat does not float. anyways feel free to check out my other reviews. and have a great week.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsPurchased set late, glad we didLegoDad8868 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!We found this set forsale after been discontinued for a while. Kids love it! Fun to transport vehicles. At first I personally didn't care for the aesthetics of the Ferry, but it grows on you. Recommendations for Lego on future similar sets. 1) More seating would be nice. We are expanding our ferry to have 3 seats. 2) 4 more lift rings (for the inside of the boat). We added 4 more for our Ferry, studs were already there begging to the life rings. Kids love tossing those things to mini figs in need. Lot of play value for little cost. 3) We added a few safety cones to the deck. Kids like moving them around, again easy modification with high play value. Just a red cone on a 2 by 2 special tile (has one stud in the center). As the green deck as no studs, very easy to move these cones around.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat New Build for Lego Citymarissadh94 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved this build. It was such a nice change in the Lego City set. I've always been a fan of building the Lego City vehicle sets, but this one was my favorite. The detail in this is wonderful. From someone who lives on an island and travels by Ferry often, It was nice to build this and have it in my collection. It was an easy build. The sports car with the business lady was a nice touch. She, however is not what my Ferry is transporting. My ferry is currently transporting the ATV Race Team and the quads that come with it.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55