Protect the First Order with the Elite Praetorian Guard!
Defend the upper echelon of the First Order with this buildable and highly posable Elite Praetorian Guard figure. This imposing figure features red-armor detailing with textile skirt, unique helmet design, and chest and arm decoration. It also has a lever on the back to send the arms swinging, plus a double-handed bladed staff that splits in two for furious single-handed weapon combat. Fans of the First Order will love running into battle with this expert fighter.
- Buildable and highly posable Elite Praetorian Guard figure features red armor with chest and arm decoration, textile skirt, lever-activated moving arms and a double-handed bladed staff that splits into 2 single-handed weapons.
- Move the limbs into any battle pose.
- Features a sturdy and durable design for intense action play.
- Play out epic adventures from the blockbuster Star Wars: Episode VIII movie.
- Stands over 9” (25cm) high.
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixgood but hard to customise...ZS666 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like this figure. it has a great design and the weapon pieces, helmet and shoulder pieces and the cape are my favourite parts. the one problem i had is that the back with the action feature really lets the figure down and was really hard to customise to look better with the pieces i had, but it turned out okay in the end. but i would definitely recommend the figure, just not to a collector who likes movie accuracy.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing figure, Great details, Awesome lookCrazyLegoBoi | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis praetorian guard figure looked awesome. This was also my first builable figure. When buildable figures first came out, I didn't really like their looks and designs, but when I saw the new praetorian guard, I knew I had to buy it. The set has great detail on the chestplate, helmet and shoulder pads. The cape makes him look extremely cool, but gets in the way when you're trying to make a pose or when your're trying to play. The figure is flexible, and its fun to customize it! ( See photo ) Overall, this set was great, and I had an amazing play experience with it. Good Job, LEGO!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixStar Wars constraction at its best.LukeTheDuke424 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set on Force Friday for myself to review and possibly use its pieces in future MOCs. I was not disappointed in what I received. Pros: Size. I was honestly surprised when I realized how large this set is in comparison to other constraction sets like the 2016 Uniters, or Umarak the Destroyer. It is about a head taller then the Uniters and a little bit shorter then Umarak. Pieces. The piece selection in this set is great. Good colored and printed pieces, along with a new armor add-on. Price. For 25 US dollars, this set comes with a good ratio of parts, with new prints, molds, colors, and a new cloth piece. Appearance. This set looks great. Tall and intimidating, this almost Samurai-like character looks awesome on my display shelf, mainly because it's size and color make it stand out compared to most gray/silver styled constraction figures. Cons: Posing. They way the shoulders are designed cause some poses to be hard to accomplish, and the skirt may get in the way of play. (I haven't play tested the model) Design. This is very minor, but the back area has exposed technic used for the play feature, which doesn't look all that good in some places. Play feature. The play feature in this set works fine when the staff weapon is together, but when you make the staff into two smaller weapons, the arms lack the friction they need for some poses. In the end, this con doesn't come into play very often. To conclude, this set is great. If you are a Star Wars fan, buy it. If you are a MOCist, buy it. And if you know a kid who might like it, buy it. :P It's great, so as I have already said, buy it.7 September 2017Jason, Customer ServiceThank you for the detailed review! This is actually one of my favorite Star Wars constraction figures. We are always happy to receive valuable insight from our fans and I will be passing your feedback along!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDidomab | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood choice I’ve collected a lot of star war characters And this is one of my favorite :) Recommended.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 26 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55