Available nowDorado Showdown4.558.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Immerse your favorite Overwatch® fan in the Dorado map with Soldier: 76, Reaper and McCree!
- VIP Points
- 29VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Now your favorite Overwatch® fan can build an iconic Dorado building and payload truck with LEGO® Overwatch 75972 Dorado Showdown! Based on the internationally acclaimed team-based action game, this Overwatch building set features an instantly recognizable building from the popular Dorado map and 3 characters, Soldier: 76, Reaper and McCree. With Overwatch weapons, Dorado building, and a payload truck like in the game, fans of Overwatch will want to build and display it for their friends to see, while youngsters will like playing with the vehicle and mini market building from the game.
- Includes Soldier: 76, Reaper and McCree minifigures.
- Dorado-style building features 3 windows (2 with shutters), lamps, a lantern, a mini market booth and a doorway for the payload truck to pass through.
- Payload truck features space for a minifigure, a generator payload that can be taken off and hidden wheels to simulate the payload truck hovering like in the game.
- Overwatch® character weapons include Soldier: 76's Heavy Pulse Rifle, Reaper's twin Hellfire Shotguns and McCree's Peacekeeper six-shooter revolver.
- From Blizzard Entertainment, the creators of the legendary World of Warcraft®, Overwatch® has quickly built a global community of passionate followers, spawning animated online series, comics and exciting global esports events.
- LEGO® Overwatch® video game toys are the perfect gift for fans of the blockbuster Overwatch game.
- Dorado-style building toy measures over 6” (17cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Payload truck creative play toy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- about 4 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat starter setSimsWabbit | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPerfect starter set with three figures 419 pieces and only $30, great lego set that needs more praisePlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixA perfectly decent setTahuKenobi850 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!this first part might be unique to me, but the Dorado build seems to have a tendency to tip over every time I try to move it. Besides that the main part of the Dorado build isn't all that exciting. The fruit stand is fun but ultimately not all that useful. The payload is spot on as well but nothing spectacular. And, before I get into minifigures, Sombra should have really been there. I understand why she wasn't, no one released after launch was, but this set more than any other would work so well with her in it, and also balance out the fight a little, as Sombra, like Reaper, is a member of Talon. Speaking of Reaper, he's a well designed minifigure. the printing looks great all around and the shotguns, while a little bulky on the sides, are otherwise pretty good. However, leg printing would have been nice and this Reaper is out-shined by his Watchpoint Gibraltar counterpart, 4/5 Solider 76 is okay. his new hair mold is fun and his pulse rifle and printing work well enough, but he doesn't stand out as particularly cool. Not really Lego's fault though, 3/5 considering he lacks any new molds, McCree is a surprisingly good minifigure. His pistol is spot on and doesn't really need a new mold, and his torso and leg printing, and fabric piece, work really well. his face print suffers from the only real flaw with McCree, that a hair/hat combo mold would have been better. even that is only a minor nitpick though, 5/5 I would recommend this to fans of McCree and Soldier 76, and Reaper fans who can't afford Watchpoint: Gibraltar, as well as anyone trying to collect all the heroes and fans of westerns.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 22 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixOkay Build, but Great For Play!Kinoko | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set just to build and display, but actually found myself interacting with it a fair bit, which I was not expecting! I play a LOT of Overwatch, and when I'm trying to explain a specific play to someone, it's easy to grab the payload off of my desk and position the characters around it to demonstrate the strategy of how we defended or took it during a particular round. Which is ridiculously nerdy, but there you go. ;) I'd recommend this set for a kid who loves Overwatch, because there's a lot of play potential here!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 22 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood But Not GreatJonMcL | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI originally bought this set for the minifigs, but once I had it, I realized that it makes a great play set as well. There are, however, certain issues with the set. We'll start with the minifigures. Reaper: This guy was the one I was most excited about when I originally bought the set. The printing on his torso and face is awesome and his trench coat cape piece is too. His shotguns are also a lot less bulky in real life then how they look in pictures. The only issue I have with Reaper is that he has no leg printing. This is disappointing because if they had continued the print down from his torso and onto his legs, he would have been my favorite character. As it is I'm giving it an A-. Soldier 76: This one's okay, but just okay. Like Reaper, he has no leg printing which was disappointing, but I also have some issues with the printing on the torso. There's a sporty little '76' on the back of his jacket, and while I'm sure it's game-accurate, it just doesn't really fit with the over-all character. I would have preferred LEGO to go for a more cyborg warrior type. I also feel like they should have made at least one of the characters have a double sided face. Ideally it would have been Reaper, but at the very least they should have made Soldier: 76 another face. His gun's clunky, but still cool. B. McGee: Probably one of my favorite characters from the set, he has both leg printing and some very cool torso printing. He comes with both a hair piece and a hat, so you can swap it out. He also has a cloth handkerchief thingy around his neck which really completes the picture of a cybernetic cattle wrangler. I have no real issues with this character but I don't think he's the best he could be. A. Builds: Truck: The hover truck makes up the main portion of the set. It's good, but LEGO leaves much to be desired. The front half of the truck is perfect. Looks like a very hold trench pickup. The back half really needs to be beefed upland it would have been nice if they had continued the color scheme all the way through. The windscreen and roof lift off to reveal a cab with a seat and steering wheel. On the under half, there are some wheels from trains so that you can roll it around and make it look like it's hovering. Well, they don't roll very well, and if you look at it from a few certain angles, it looks very weird. Other then that, this is a good build. B-. Building: The buildings okay, but it's almost the deal breaker for me. It's very top heavy which makes it hard to play with. There's also no interior decorating except for one candle. The roof leaves much to be desired. However, the frames around the windows and doors are very cool, and there are some very detailed stickers on the walls. B-. Power source thingy: Not really sure what this is since I haven't played the game, but it's cool. There are some rare 1x1 brackets used in it, and the translucent radar dishes are awesome. A. Fruit stand: Not much to say here. It's a fruit stand. No real issues but definitely not the highlight of the set. Th lights are made out of yellow jewels and the way they built the red pig-like thingy on the rope is smart. A-. Final thoughts: While this is a good set, it leaves a lot out. The minifies are definitely the best part to this. It's also surprisingly fun to play with. Other then a few cosmetic and structural issues, this is a definite need to any Overwatch® fan's wish list.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45