Retired ProductDemolition Site455.
Call in the awesome demolition team!
A big job has broken out! The demolition experts are using all of their heavy-duty equipment to demolish a row of derelict houses and they need your help. Jump aboard the giant crane and operate the jib to swing the heavy wrecking ball… smash! Help the demolition expert plant the dynamite and push the detonator handle… pow! Use the powerful front-end loader to pull the demolition chain… crash! When the dust has settled, empty the rubble into the rugged dump truck. Now that’s what you call an awesome demolition team! Includes 5 demolition worker minifigures with assorted accessories.
- Includes 5 demolition worker minifigures with assorted accessories
- Features a crane with movable jib and wrecking ball, front-end loader with moving bucket, dump truck with tipping bed and 3 building sections featuring different demolition functions
- Building section functions: tear down section, knock down section and exploding section
- Accessories include a jackhammer, pickaxe, saw, shovel, 2 dynamite sticks, sign, wheelbarrow, garbage can, toilet, rat and ear protectors
- Join the demolition team!
- Operate the powerful front-end loader
- Swing the awesome wrecking ball!
- Crane measures over 11” (29cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide
- Front-end loader measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Dump truck measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 8 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGreat set!tigerthelion | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVehicles are great! A lot of detail and large in size makes for good fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsCool Set that Encourages DemolitionMikeylangelo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I actually bought this set for 20 bucks at a Goodwill, with all the pieces intact, only the box was crushed. The set does have a lot of great features, such as the three vehicles provided; I liked how well each performed their duties, such as the loader actually picking up LEGO, the truck transporting LEGO and dumping it, and the crane can swing and destroy the structure. The structure however was VERY fragile, as it continually fell apart, and it's hard to play with because of that. I do recommend it because it does have hours of fun in it.16 November 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThanks for the review! You're right - this set does encourage demolition! That's why the designers purposefully chose fewer stud connections in their design. It meant that the demolition crew could knock down the buildings much easier than a building with lots and lots of stud connections like in a typical LEGO set. We're glad you've been having fun!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFantasticnewlegofan | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGot this set for my 4yo sun last year. it was our first experience with lego ever. Fantastic set.... it was difficult for him, so we were building it together.... within a week he was flying it.... a year later (he is 5 now) this set is still a hit with him.... he loves playing with all the vehicles.... when novelty goes,, he uses the set to build his own designs and then after a while back to original instructions..... hours-days-months of fun. thanks LEGO!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsSecond best Lego City set ever.alexsterdude | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is awesome. I really enjoy blowing things up.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 46 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55