Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
Available nowChevrolet Corvette ZR13.9231513.
Earn VIP Double Points from March 1st-31st only
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Build your very own Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- VIP Points
- 89VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Recreate engineering excellence with this LEGO® Technic™ 42093 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. Developed in partnership with Corvette, this exclusive model really captures the essence of the iconic supercar and comes with an authentic orange and black color scheme, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, large rear wing and 4 tailpipes. This Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 replica also features working steering and a visible detailed V8 engine with moving pistons. Rebuild this awesome 2-in1 model to create a realistic Hot Rod replica.
- Exclusive Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 replica model with a wealth of realistic features, including a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons.
- This collectible toy car comes with an authentic orange and black color scheme plus a cool sticker sheet for additional detailing.
- Operate the working steering and maneuver the vehicle to activate the visible V8 pistons.
- 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod.
- This LEGO® Technic™ model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Suitable for ages 9+.
- Chevrolet Corvette measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRebuild Value!Mechanic | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor reference this is my first technic build in years but I had to purchase this as soon as I saw my favorite corvette built after 1969 (stingray). When I saw the rear differential on page 1 I was immediately excited to see what internals this build had in store. The overall design of this set is wonderful with the detail in the motor really shining through. The pistons on this model actually fire and are truly unique to this set as far as I know. They are connected to the rear wheels which is a nice touch considering the zr1 is a rear wheel drive vehicle. I am also very impressed with the turning system. It adds a layer of playability aven for older builders. This set isn't visually perfect but it is always difficult to create curves on a small scale model like this one. The interior of this model is lacking slightly with only 2 racing seats and a steering wheel but I buy technic sets mainly for the mechanical attributes regardless. I also wish that the doors opened but again it is a smaller model and space is at a premium. It comes with 7 extra parts that are all small and easy to lose track of so they were well chosen and appreciated. The most unique part is the rebuild value of this 2in1 set. It can also be made into a hot rod using online instructions. These instructions are, however, not yet available in the website so I cannot yet build it. Hopefully this is fixed in the future as I am looking forward to disassembling and rebuilding this set. Overall this was one of my favorite builds in memory and I highly recommend it. I hope Lego makes more 2in1 sets like this in the future.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun buildJosko18 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall I had a blast building this car. It was my first Lego set since I was about 10. I had tons of star wars legos. Very easy for beginners.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfix2019 Corvettesirslayer | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot bad for a 500+ pieces sport car. Orange color and V-8 hooked up to a drive train will cause the pistons to go up and down when you roll the rear tires!! Must buy for any muscle car lover !!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 18 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixsixto86 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery enjoyable build experience. I think the steering mechanism is a great idea and increases the playability although I will only be displaying the car. The moving pistons are a nice addition. I would liked to have seen the rear spoiler angled backed a little rather than standing straight up but this doesn’t ruin the look of the car. I will be buying another one of these so I can build the hot rod.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55