Blue Power Jet
Retired ProductBlue Power Jet4.6667518.
Thunder over land and sea with the 3-in-1 Blue Power Jet!
Thunder over land and sea with the 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator Blue Power Jet! This awesome model comes with a dark-blue, white and red color scheme and an array of exciting features, including movable wings, ailerons and flaps, folding undercarriage and an accessible engine compartment. Realistic details such as twin vertical stabilizers, large tinted cockpit, semicircular air intakes, navigation lights and a huge exhaust make this model a joy to build and play with. When you feel like a new challenge, rebuild it into a cool, high-tech helicopter or a super, aerodynamic hovercraft with twin cockpits. All this from one set of bricks… now that’s what you call a three-in-one!
- Features movable wings, ailerons and rudders, folding undercarriage, accessible engine compartment, twin vertical stabilizers with movable flaps, a large tinted cockpit, semicircular air intakes, navigation lights and a huge exhaust
- Check out the cool dark-blue, white and red color scheme
- Cockpit can accommodate a minifigure (not included)
- Thunder over land and sea!
- Movable ailerons and flaps
- Enjoy a building challenge!
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a huge high-tech helicopteror an aerodynamic hovercraft with twin cockpits
- Blue Power Jet measures over 5” (13cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide
- Helicopter (excluding rotors) measures over 5” (15cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
- Hovercraft measures over 3” (9cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- 2 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsIntricate!Marienthal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun set to create after having not purchased such a large build in many years. It takes advantage Technic pieces for the chassis, and engages the design-oriented beauty that the Creator series is known for. The final product is aesthetically pleasing and structurally robust. The build was complex enough to be captivating, but also clear enough that it is okay to leave it unfinished and not feel lost coming back. The jet appears to be modeled after the F-22 Raptor. In particular, I was most taken with the design of the wings, which utilizes a hinge piece to join two mirroring wedges. Several other smaller wedges then piece together to conceal the substructure, creating a smooth, beautifully angled wing shell. The wings then fork mount onto a segmented railing that is built into the engine block. It is easy to pull off the wings without breaking down any of the jet's body should it be necessary to store it in a small box on moving day. The cockpit is also quite detailed, and the seats perfectly fit minifig pilots (not included in the set). This is a great model for an aviation enthusiast, and will surely keep a kid busy for some time.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNeds | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat build and has a high resemblance to the F-35. The set looks bigger than i expected. It's on a minifig scale too, so you can place your favorite minifigs to pilot the craft. I placed a couple of phase 2 clone pilots in it and everything looks great. The jet thruster looks too big for the jet though. I wish lego had used better pieces for it to look even better. Overall, I'm very much satisfied with the set.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsVery VERY neat jet!D3m160d | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw this announced, I was extremely excited because it reminded me of an F-35 Lightning II, which is one of my favorite planes. The build didn't disappoint either, started off a bit slow, building the frame work, then picked up about the time I was putting together the first seat for the gunner. Lots of small pieces, but there for a reason, they really add to the detail and make this model come alive. I don't know if the engine compartment opening up was supposed to be the fan to allow a VTOL takeoff, or if it was there simply for access, but it is still a very nice addition. The colors work together a lot better than I thought they would as well, I thoroughly enjoy the dark blue with little highlights of red and white. I also liked the fact there were no stickers. They could have had them for the engine vents, but didn't. Thank goodness. I really dislike putting stickers on round tiles. I will say though, my set came with 2 missing pieces, a 3 long cross axle and I believe it is a 2x2 modified with a curve in the front. It was one of the engine pieces. But since this set is so extremely new, I will excuse that. I had the pieces so I was able to finish the model without further incident. 2 things I would have liked to see though, at least one minifigure and more detail on the bottom of the main model. Total must buy from me, especially if you're a fan of modern jets. Side Note: The other models are fun as well :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsSo Awesome!FrankieP | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildIf you've read any of my Star Wars reviews you'll know I'm a younger LEGO fan that does reviews on my parents account, so here goes a review of a bigger set I've made. I got this for Christmas last year. I built it with my 6 year old sister (then 5), but I did almost all of the building. It was average for difficulty. Not too hard, but not mind boringly easy either. It is at minifigure scale, which is really good, because you can add your own minifigs to give them a plane! The seats inside are quite detailed and there's some cool printed tiles to represent buttons and screens etc. The wings are cool and have a curved look which was really well executed using SNOT bricks (Studs Not On Top) and the red/white/blue colour scheme is really good. There are wing flaps at the back of the plane and on the wings that are a nice touch. The wings going up are well done. You can look at the engine by folding up the near back of the plane which looks cool but you have to remember to fold them the right way or they won't shut. The wings also come off a bit too easily for a £50 set, resulting in having to take apart part of the plane to fix them back on. The long blue curved bit covering the yellow/bluneoart where the planes main body and the wings connect also come off way too easily. The wheels are good and support the models weight well, and fold into the plane nicely. The shape is good and it makes it look like an actual plane. I know that some people have complained that the jet bit at the back is too big, but I think it looks good personally. Bear in mind that comes from a year 8 who knows nothing about planes really! I think I've covered most of the main aspects of the build, so I'll just do pros and cons for those people who dislike reading long reviews. Pros: Minifigure scale Great wheels Nice wing functionality Build wasn't too complex You can see the engine Nice details ABSOLOUTLY NO STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cons: Wings and parts hiding wing/body joints come off to easily A bit expensive No minifigures I think you'd have to get this on a reduction to make it REALLY worth your while, and if you want pilots you need spare minifigs, but overall it's a great set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55