Battle Droid™ Troop Carrier
Retired ProductBattle Droid™ Troop Carrier4.4375516.
Deliver reinforcements on Naboo with the Droid Troop Carrier!
Bring in reinforcements at the Battle of Naboo with the LEGO® Star Wars Battle Droid Troop Carrier. Help the Pilot Battle Droids unload the racks of Battle Droids and detachable blaster racks before the Gungan Warrior has time to take aim and fire. As featured in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, this detailed transporter also features a detachable driver compartment that can be attached at either end and hidden wheels to help it glide across the floor. Can the Gungans stop the Trade Federation talking over their home planet? Includes a Gungan Warrior minifigure with a weapon, plus 2 Pilot Battle Droids and 12 Battle Droids with weapons
- Includes a Gungan Warrior minifigure with a weapon, plus 2 Pilot Battle Droids and 12 Battle Droid figures with weapons
- Features wheels and detachable front section, troop racks and blaster racks
- Weapons include a Gungan staff and 12 blasters
- Also includes a Gungan shield
- Transport extra troops to the battle!
- Attach the driver compartment to either end of the model
- Glide across the floor with the hidden wheels
- Makes a great addition to your existing droid army
- Battle Droid Troop Carrier measures over 2” (7cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide
- Troop and blaster racks are compatible with the 75058 MTT (sold separately)
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAwesome bought 2Chansonr | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat product, overall great set to have considering you get 14 droids total, I build Battle scenes for display. I have the older version battle pack carrier which came with only 10 droids. $40 bucks ain't bad if you wanna build an army! Recommend it to any who loves Star Wars and love to role play battles.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsPretty Much Perfectapolloivanhoe | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!For those not affluent with Lego pricing, it doesn't get any better than this! First, let's look at that piece count. 560+ pieces for $40. You will never, ever see a $40 licensed set have over 500 pieces, much less nearing 600. And they aren't tiny 1x1 plates, either, as is common with Lego architecture. This set is well-built. It functions great. The front part can be detached so that the pilots can hover around wherever they want to go (not sure it that's intentional...). The plates the droids stand on come on and off like a charm (functions at Lego's best). The blaster holders pop on and off well, too. Compliments to the designer! Now how about that sea of droids? 15 minifigures in a $40 set?!? Unheard of! I would be contented if this set retailed at $60. Forty bucks is a steal! Thank you Lego! P.S., this set also helps out with Lego's tenancy to outnumber the random evil minifigures. A handful of Lego droids are often put up against a jedi and a bunch of clones. This set's imbalance in favor of the enemy is refreshing.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat Valuexzwooper | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall I think this is a great set. Pro's: -Great Value for money -15 Mini figures! -Great for Role Play -Fairly big Con's: -A bit tedious to build -14 droids vs 1 gun-gun If you are thinking about buying this set but it's one of your only sets in your collection buy something else. It's 14 vs 1 so for independent battles it's not great. However if you need more droids for an army or have a fairly large collection it is definitely worth it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsbuilding a droid armydewar | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis sets is absolutely amazing with a decent build time and loads of fun to play with pros: .has 12 battle droids, 2 pilots and a new gun gun warrior .smooth design and functions well .good value for money .excellent army builder for droids cons: .maybe more gun gun's to have a battle with otherwise it's not as fun on its own overall its a good fun set with some cool functions and a decent price and works great with either a couple of extra gun gun's or some clones.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 34 minsWas this helpful?55