Build, rip and spin into battle with Zane!
Spin high into the air with the awesome LEGO® NINJAGO™ Zane Flyer! Zane is equipped with cool Ninja weapons, kitted out in his special Airjitzu outfit and ready to take on the army of Ghost Ninja. So build the flyer, attach the minifigure capsule to the vortex rotor and pull the rip cord to launch the Ninja hero into the air. The harder you pull, the faster the flyer will spin! This set includes a Zane minifigure, buildable LEGO brick handle, vortex rotor, minifigure capsule, rip cord, plus assorted elements: Zane’s 2 ice sai, Polearm, Blighter, 2 golden shurikens, 2 swords and ice skates.
- Includes Zane minifigure with 8 weapon elements
- Features a buildable LEGO® brick handle, vortex rotor, minifigure capsule and a rip cord
- Weapon elements include Zane’s 2 ice sai, Polearm, Blighter, 2 golden shurikens and 2 swords
- Zane’s ice skate elements also included
- Zane minifigure features his own cool Airjitzu decoration (new for fall 2015)
- Build Zane’s own personal flyer
- Pull the rip cord to launch Zane spinning into the sky!
- Master the ancient art of Airjitzu!
- Recreate your favorite Airjitzu scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Collect the entire LEGO® NINJAGO™ Airjitzu Flyer series for thrilling aerial battles!
- Measures over 5” (14cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- about 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBetter than Speedorz! A must buy!IcyIan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow! The new Ninjago Airjitzu sets are amazing! The play experience is great whether it's just ripping them into the air or playing with the figure and weapons! The price was amazing at only $9.99! The figure is great and comes with many weapons and the flyer itself is awesome! The handle fits into very hand very snugly and the capsule is great to make sure your figure does not fall out! I highly recommend any of these Airjitzu sets!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat dealtitanium | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Spinjitzu spinners were 10 pounds I thought this would be the same but it isn't.This isn't for the building experience but is a really fun to play with.It comes with Zane and his flyer and a rip cord.This is probably one of the best deals.Great for my Ninjago collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 minsWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsKind of Repetitive BuildMyMomSaysILookLikeCole | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI really wish I could say better about this set, but it was kind of boring. First, let's discuss the minifigures. Minifigures & Accessories: Zane had a pretty detailed pattern on his torso and legs, which was pretty cool. I really like the mask's lack of detail. All of the weapons were pretty cool, although I already got the clear-blue "ice" pieces in an Avengers set. It was cool how the golden shurikens were added to all the flyers. The new more detailed weapons such as the ice sword are a really cool addition to this wave of flyers. I thought the ice skates were funny. The Build: It was really easy to build. I could build it by memory after the 1st assembling. The capsule would be really cool if I could find another way to build something with it other than a flyer. Otherwise, if you're like me and love unique pieces, this set will not appeal to you. The Completed Model: I guess it is pretty fun, but you cannot learn many tricks or battle with enemies like spinners. I would give it a 5 out of 1020 January 2016Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesThis was a great review as it highlights everything that is important. You are correct in noticing that all of the NINJAGO Airjitzu Flyers have nearly identical builds. The designers were extremely excited about creating a functioning launching device that could provide a new and unique play experience and it was challenging to create different variations for different characters. They did however create new and unique versions of the characters though which will help builders with their different play styles. It is important to see what the expecations are for these action toys. I am sorry that you found battle play more challenging previous action toys like spinners. This is something that the designers are very passionate about and have created a few videos on how they invision some builders might play with these. Check out www.lego.com/airjitzu when you get a chance.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsA Great Airjitzu FlyerAnnaWalling | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set at Lego Discovery Center because I really wanted a Airjitzu Flyer and the Airjitzu Zane minifigure. I loved it! It took barely any time at all to build. I had a great time flying it, my 10-year-old brother thought it was so cool and kept asking, "Can I play with it?" The Zane minifigure that came with the set was so cool. The print on his entire body, including the head, is super cool looking. It will be a great add-on to my collection. The weapons it came with are awesome with their white, gold, and light blue color scheme. The set even came with skates! I thought they were so cool! The set itself is great. Its super easy to build and is fun to play with. This set is super with a great flyer, Zane minifigure, and weapons. I would recommend this set to all Ninjago Zane fans and anyone who likes quick-build sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55