Set out on pirating treehouse adventures!
- VIP Points
Enjoy imaginative pirate adventures with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 31078 Treehouse Treasures set, featuring a 3-level pirate ship treehouse with a ship deck, ship’s wheel, treasure chest hideaway function, bowsprit with flag and teddy bear, crow’s nest, tire swing and an upper-level den. Pirate accessories include a hat, telescope and 2 swords. This 3in1 model rebuilds into a Pirate Ship or a Skull Cave for more pirating fun, and includes 2 minifigures rigged out for pirate adventures, plus a scary spider figure.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a girl and a boy rigged out for pirate adventures, plus spider and teddy bear figures.
- Features a buildable pirate ship treehouse with a ship’s deck, ship’s wheel, treasure chest with hideaway function, bowsprit with flag, crow's nest, tire swing and an upper-level den.
- Grab your sword and pirate hat and head to the treehouse for pirate ship adventures.
- Take the ship's wheel or grab your map and telescope and climb to the crow's nest for a bird's eye view.
- Stow your treasure chest in the hideout, but watch out for the spider!
- Continue the adventure with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 model. Rebuild and take to the high seas on a Pirate Ship or search for the treasure at a Skull Cave with glowing eyes.
- Treehouse measures 7” (20cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
- Pirate Ship measures 4” (11cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Skull Cave measures 3” (10cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- 16 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMini pirate boat!Nerfy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought it today after it went on sale at my local shop, after weeks of me looking at it! What really attracted me to this treehouse was the fact that you not only get to make a pirate ship but also a skull treasure island! Absolutely love it but have only made the treehouse so far! The play features are - the hidden treasure, the slide that turns into a plank, love that the roof and walls move on the upper section to make it easily accessible. Overall nice build, much fun had by me!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsvery fun and cutecarolinerezende11 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIt's a very cute set and keeps my 4yo boy busy for hours. he always go from the tree house to the pirate ship which feels like a new toy. He also like to use the pirate ship to play with his ninjago mini figuresPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAdorable set at a great priceAbalyn | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is really adorable with a lot of great elements. I love the tire swing, teddy bear, wood boards and pirate hat. There are a lot of moving play elements from the plank bridge entrance to the treasure chest in the trunk.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 stars31078 Treehouse TreasuresLegoBaseball26 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is an awesome Lego Creator 3 in 1 building kit. The tree house has three levels. The bottom is the the trunk, the second is the clubhouse, and the top is the loft. The second building structure is the pirate ship. It has a level on top for a lookout tower, but that's it. Needs more features. The third structure is a skull cave to keep the treasure. This is a good Lego set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsWas this helpful?55