Rebel A-Wing Starfighter™
Available nowRebel A-Wing Starfighter™451.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Bring the joy of creative play to your young builder with iconic C-3PO and the Rebel A-wing Starfighter in the hangar bay!
- VIP Points
- 17VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Immerse your youngster in exciting LEGO® Star Wars™ adventures with the 75247 Rebel A-Wing Starfighter collectible building toy. This LEGO 4+ safe learning set is specially designed to be fun and easy for preschoolers and youngsters, featuring rotating blasters and an opening cockpit and space for the A-wing Pilot, plus an easy-build Starter Brick base that lets even first-time builders experience the pride of constructing the craft, all on their own. This construction toy also includes a service station mini build to keep the A-wing ready for action, plus marshaling paddles for friendly droid C-3PO to guide it off on another Rebel mission! The included simple guide to build and play will also help your youngster understand the purpose of the building steps and grow their imagination and confidence for the perfect start to LEGO brick building in an instantly recognizable Star Wars world. Includes 2 minifigures.
- LEGO® 4+ sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps for the perfect start to LEGO brick building.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: an A-Wing Pilot and legendary droid, C-3PO.
- This set features an easy-to-build A-wing Starfighter and a service station mini build with a barrier, wrench and other small details.
- A-wing, as seen in the blockbuster Star Wars™: A New Hope movie, features an opening cockpit to sit the pilot in and a Starter Brick base to quickly get your child building and playing in an exciting LEGO® Star Wars setting.
- Also includes the A-Wing Pilot’s blaster pistol and marshaling paddles for C-3PO to guide the A-wing.
- LEGO® 4+ play sets were previously branded as LEGO Juniors and are compatible with all LEGO building toys for creative play.
- Makes an ideal gift for preschoolers and youngsters.
- LEGO® 4+ introduces your child to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes.
- Combines with the 75235 X-Wing Starfighter Trench Run and 75237 TIE Fighter Attack 4+ sets for fun-packed Star Wars™ construction toy adventures.
- A-wing LEGO® Star Wars™ ship measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- about 24 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA-Wing!Cachamoe | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is not perfect, but is pretty good nonetheless. This isn't officially a Juniors set, but it basically is one with the large specialized pieces, printed parts, and the "easy start" build design. The main build is the A-Wing, and while I think it captures the overall design pretty well, there should be more detailing as it feels a little incomplete to me. The prints on the model are great though. The second build is very simple but looks cool and is actually rather playable. It not only establishes that this set takes place on Yavin-4, but also gives C3PO something to do, which is great. The minifigures are good as well. As I just mentioned, C3PO is included which is nice, especially for kids who want to get him in a cheap set, but in the context of the set it doesn't make a ton of sense to include him over another rebel figure in my opinion. The A-Wing pilot is very nice and appropriate. This set has a few minor issues, but it is still the cheapest way to get an A-Wing (that isn't a microfighter) since 2006. I would rather pay $15 for this set than the previous A-Wing set which was $40, even though it was a better model. I recommend this set at this price point, and if you have pieces from your own collection to make this build better, it makes this deal ever sweeter.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45