Take off on a thrilling adventure with Batgirl!
- VIP Points
- 5VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Set off on your daily adventures with a daring super hero on your side! You’ll be prepared for anything when you attach this authentic Batgirl minifigure to your keys or backpack.
- Features an authentic Batgirl minifigure attached to a durable metal ring and chain
- Use as a keyring or a backpack charm
- Minifigure is not detachable from metal chain
- Makes a great gift for any fan of LEGO® building sets or Batman™ movies and comics
- Suitable for ages 6 and over
- about 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBatgirlColbyColl | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDC Comics Batgirl will make an excellent addition to the upcoming Lego Batcave!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA must have for any Bat-fanTheSupremeBuilder | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you're a fan of the comics, or even the 77 'New Adventures of Batman' this is the Batgirl/Barbara Gordon you want. Very well designed, with intricate body markings to indicate armor and feminine curves. She has a large gold bat on her chest, as well as a bat on the buckle of her Bat-belt. Although hard to tell, she is double printed, with the back being similar to her front. The belt continues around her body, and there are purple outlines of where the armor would be. The back is hidden by the simple two-hole purple cape. Her cowl is simple, with ears like Batman's. She has flowing ginger-hair coming out the back of her cowl. This makes it hard to lift up the cape to see the back print, but I personally wouldn't call it a flaw. The model is glued together, but the arms and legs still move. I was a bit disappointed that she was not double headed like many of the key-rings are today, but that doesn't really matter. She looks really good on my bag and people have complimented me on it! All in all, a great little set to own if you have a spare few pounds (or dollars) lying around. In addition to that, if you have a spare batarang somewhere (maybe left over from another set???) I would definitely put it in her hand, it just improves the aesthetics of the set. BUY!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFunLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendI got this for a friend she loved it. Nice key chainPlay Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLego Batgirl KeychainSynysterV | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Its pretty cool, i love it alot. It makes my keyring more decorative.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30+ days 23 hrs 59 minsWas this helpful?55