Available nowConnections Kit3.37558.
- VIP Points
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® program is a radical and innovative process designed to enhance business performance through building with LEGO bricks.
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Connections Kit is designed for use in conjunction with the Starter Kit (2000414) and the Identity and Landscape Kit (2000430). It supports a group of 10 - 12 workshop participants. It is designed to support 1 – 2 day workshops, participants focus on the relations and connections structure of the business landscape with its network of interdependent factors and explore how the systems responds to change.
- Extensive selection of connecting elements such as spiral tubes, ladders, fences, bridges and strings
- Extensive selection of connectors making it possible to build a large interconnected LEGO model
- Bricks for making10 identical bags containing bricks for the “pencil case” exercise.
- 3 orange plastic sorting trays
If you are a certified LEGO® Serious Play Facilitator and need to purchase quantities greater than the limitations noted on this page, please contact Consumer Services at Customer Service 00-800-5346-5555.
Note: The Connections Kit does not come with any kind of instructor’s manual. Training in how to design and facilitate LEGO SERIOUS PLAY workshops using the Connections Kit can be obtained through the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Community.
- 7 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixNot Bonk Partscathode | 19-24I thought this was an assortment of common axle/pin connection pieces for Bionicle/Technic applications. While I was disappointed by this set, an official offering of a job lot of useful small connectors and greeblies would be much appreciated, and highly marketable to immature man-children like myself and many of the denizens of various "grown up" Lego/Bionicle/Technic building groups and organizations. (pic to illustrate exactly what I mean)Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 27 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixYou must understandLegocanine | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is not your typical lego set. It's not here for the entertainment of children. I've used similar lego components/bricks in business meetings with peers and my direct reports. It's an exercise in business team building. The use of lego creates a more relaxed atmosphere where people are more likely to express their thoughts and ideas. Sometimes in business feeling like a kid again can really knock down some barriers and enhance the creative thought process. And this lego product certainly helps do that.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 27 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixfor LSP facilitatorsBalint | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs previously mentioned, this set is for LEGO SERIOUS PLAY. I use this set daily, mostly for work, simply perfect. Only problem that it does not comes wit boxes, only with sorting trays. A box like in education sets would be nice, especially for this price...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome parts pack! Not for kids...LoreZyra | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Great selections of parts with some Technic stuff mixed in. Some duplo parts as well. But this is not intended for kids. I needed a lot of the parts found in this set, so it made sense for me to buy it. It was overall cheaper to buy this new direct from the LEGO group than an aftermarket place. Love the sorting trays! Wished TLG sold those separately.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55