Patrol the Empire and enforce the rule of law!
Play out Imperial law-enforcing scenarios with this imposing LEGO® Star Wars 75207 Imperial Patrol Battle Pack. Featuring a speeder with stud shooters, an Emigration Officer, Recruitment Officer and 2 Imperial Patrol Troopers, this Star Wars toy has everything your budding Imperial officer needs to keep their Star Wars minifigure collection under control!
- Includes 4 minifigures: an Imperial Recruitment Officer, Imperial Emigration Officer and 2 Imperial Patrol Troopers.
- Features a speeder with a minifigure seat and 2 stud shooters.
- Also includes 4 stud blasters for the minifigures.
- Speeder measures over 1” (3cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother great Battle PackDrSmith | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought this as I always like to get hold of new Imperial figures, and these Battle Packs are a good value way of doing that. These latest figures are from the new Han Solo film (supposedly) so we will have to wait and see the film to see if they show up alongside this neat little hover shuttle. Doesn't take long to build, and the design of the vehicle is suitably futuristic and industrial. I'm not a fan of the flick shooters, but that's because I prefer mini-figure scale weapons, but they work well - I lost a red piece already. I really like the female Imperial officer; she has two expressions; 'thoughtful' and 'angry'. She has a chin strap painted on, so will look amusing with a hair piece...The torso detailing is really good on this figure. More female Imperial officers please! The two new Patrol Troopers look great in their new livery, well detailed and moody with the usual 'anger' expression. The other Imperial deck officer has a great face with 70's sideburns and a moustache - the designers had fun. He looks like my uncle... CONS: Other reviewers have talked about the control system for the pilot being out of reach or not looking right. It looks to me like an error in the instruction booklet. If you just switch the 'handles' around by 90 degrees, they can fit the mini-figure hands. (see my pictures). I also added a grab rail with the 'ariel' piece, so the Stormtrooper can hang on to the side. Good set, great price, and new figures.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixCool looking set, Price can't be justifieddarthbrick249 | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI really want to love this set, but I cannot justify paying $15 for this. It's an extremely unique build, that looks awesome. It comes with two really cool new troopers from the solo movie, and two other figures that really needed to be more troopers, maybe a range trooper and a basic storm trooper, something mass-able, these were made to be troop builders after all! If lego would have replaced the Death Star trooper and the officer with with two troopers, and the price was lowered by like $3 at the very least, i'd probably buy nine more, but this just feels like a rip off and I just can't support that.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsWas this helpful?25
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixIncoming Imperial PatrolJediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!With Solo: A Star Wars Story on the horizon this battle pack gives a great tease about what the Empire was like early in it's reign. (Spoilers - there were very boring jobs) There's at least 4 new troopers coming in Solo and the Imperial Patrol Trooper is included here. The new helmet mould looks like something between a Clone Trooper and a Stormtrooper, and it's very detailed. The Imperial Recruitment Officer looks similar to the one seen in the teaser trailer talking to Han Solo. He's a simple minifigure but good if you want to expand your Imperial officer collection. (Clearly not every officer got to blow up planets) Finally the Imperial Emigration Officer is a female, diversifying the ranks nicely. She's got a reversible headpiece - one side calm, the other quite angry. The only disappointment is that all the Imperials come with stud-shooters rather than blaster pistols. The speeder you can briefly glimpse in the teaser trailer and it looks pretty accurate in LEGO form. The only slight issue is that the Patrol Trooper should be able to sit on the speeder rather than stand. For those who want to collect an ever-expanding range of Imperial officers or just want one set from Solo then this is a great place to start.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great little Star Wars set. The speeder is more functional and better looking than some previous battle pack vehicles. More importantly, the Imperials have better faces (instead of the standard angry bared teeth look). It's nice to see a female Imperial as well. I know some people may have wanted more stormtroopers instead of support staff, but a big nerd like me sees this a huge plus. I got two to help improve my Imperial forces!Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55