Emma's Art Stand
Available nowEmma's Art Stand4.333353.
Spend a day painting in the park with Emma and Chico!
- VIP Points
Use the scooter to tow LEGO® Friends 41332 Emma’s Art Stand wherever you like with this cool toy for kids. It has double windows that open as a sales hatch, various artwork tiles, a cash register, Heartlake City Park map and a bed for Emma’s cat. Lift off the roof or swing open the entire back of the trailer for easy play inside. There's also a separate area with an easel and stool next to a tree. Includes a mini-doll figure plus cat figure.
- Includes an Emma mini-doll figure, plus a Chico the cat figure.
- Features an art stand trailer that opens up in 3 different ways, and a sales hatch, cash register and a cat bed, plus a scooter and separate painting area with an easel, stool and a tree.
- Accessory elements include a safety helmet, several artwork tiles, price list, Heartlake City Park map, ‘I love Heartlake City' mug, cookie and a bow.
- Help Emma paint pictures of all her best friends in their favorite locations around Heartlake City.
- Drive around on the scooter to visit friends or tow the art stand to Heartlake City Park.
- Look after Chico and put a cool blue bow on his head.
- Open up the art stand in 3 different ways for easy play inside this cool toy for kids.
- Emma's art stand measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Scooter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (1cm) wide.
- Combine with 41331 Stephanie's Soccer Practice, 41333 Olivia's Mission Vehicle, 41334 Andrea’s Park Performance and 41335 Mia’s Tree House for more fun in Heartlake City Park.
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBeautiful setLamp2019 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very beautiful set，goes well with my modular buildings.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixCutie479 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI was a little disappointed after I built this set. I really liked the colors and design, but it was hard to build. Now, I've been building for a while so when I say hard to build, I mean that the pieces were hard to stay in place, and the pressure applied on certain parts of the pieces caused them to jump up a little bit. The set collapsed easily, which is why I rated the play experience a 2; the set wasn't durable enough. The value for the money wasn't that good either, and though the price to part ratio was normal, what you got for a $20 vehicle was so small. It seemed bigger on the box. But the main problem with this set was the doors. Like I mentioned that the pieces were often popping up, I couldn't close the doors properly. The arches above the wheels were always up, and if I pushed them down, the wheels wouldn't move. The doors would close, but it was flush to the tiles. You also had to remove anything on the tiles in order for the doors to close and the doors also kept popping up, as well as some of the pieces that held them in place. Overall, I do not recommend this set, but it was okay, I liked the colors and the fact that the back hinged open but there wasn't enough space in the set and pieces would often pop up. I was also able to fix the pop-up issue by moving the display in the front back a little bit, but that meant that there was even less space to play inside the vehicle. Even though I didn't like some parts of the vehicle, the scooter and the tree area were very nice and I know that vehicles are hard to build with a minimum number of pieces. I just am not pleased, I set high expectations for lego because of the price.22 February 2019Keith, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some frustration with the set. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 26 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWONDERFUL SET FOR ART ENTHUSIASTS & CAT LOVERS!Agatha | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This is great set. Not only is it wonderful because it shows Emma as an artist and thereby supports the visual arts, but it also shows Emma enjoying time with her cat. It is always beautiful to see the close bond between humans and animals, especially cats. The set also has a tasteful, soothing color palette and coordinates nicely with Emma's clothes. Overall a great set for both animal lovers and art enthusiasts, young and old.Was this helpful?55