- LEGO® Easter Egg Hunt
LEGO® Easter Egg Hunt
Retired ProductLEGO® Easter Egg Hunt3.7558.
Search high and low with the LEGO® Easter Egg Hunt!
Discover seasonal treasure with the LEGO® Easter Egg Hunt, featuring 2 minifigures in search of hidden Easter eggs. Includes a henhouse with an opening door, flower garden with mailbox and a vegetable garden—all with fun hiding places! Also includes a wheelbarrow, magnifying glass, rooster, eggs and a basket. Makes a great seasonal gift for LEGO fans.
- Includes 2 minifigures: an adult and a child.
- Features 3 locations, each with a fence panel: a henhouse with an opening door and rooster, flower garden with 2 lamps and mailbox, and a vegetable garden with a secret compartment, plus various buildable accessories and elements, including a wheelbarrow, magnifying glass, 3 eggs and a basket.
- Measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 5” (11cm) deep.
- 3 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsEGGcelent Set!!cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy sister recently purchased this adorable little set for me. I'm glad I have it! This is one of my favorite LEGO Seasonal sets ever! I like the beautiful fencing areas with the mini carrot garden, the entrance, and the chicken coop. It's so cool that this set came with a LEGO chicken! I even made a stop-motion film on this set. Below is one of 110 images I used for the movie. I must say that this set is something worth recommending to a friend! (Review by cheesy. 3/22/2017)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsNot so Egg-citing.LJG765 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI usually really enjoy these seasonal sets. Usually they are really cute and creative. This year's Valentine's day set was great, tons of details down to the fact that the grass pieces formed a heart. This one for Easter...eh. Very basic. I enjoyed the concept of the hidden eggs and the boy searching for them, but it's a very static setting. All very square, not a lot to look at once put together. I enjoyed last year's (I think, if not it was the year before) setting where they were dying eggs a whole lot more.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- over 2 years agoAverage rating1out of 5 starsUnderwhelming!Ecomome | 35-44Purchased for: SelfThis set really feels like and after thought. I LOVED the Valentine set this year. I was so happy with all the elements, the tree, fountain, everything. Naturally I was expecting something just as great for Spring. However, this set feels like a fail. The 3 vignettes are just so basic with 2 mini figs tossed in. What's the point of the 3 hidden Easter eggs? I get the kid is searching for something, but shouldn't an Easter/Spring set be more colorful with more Spring accents?Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- over 2 years agoAverage rating2out of 5 starsBlandZachtheLEGOManiac | 19-24Purchased for: SelfNot as much color as the 2015 egg painting set. As a matter of fact, I think it looks rather boring. Has some play features not usually found in holiday sets, though. The Valentine's day set (40236) has more color.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25