Discover the fairground’s star attraction with the Carousel!
- VIP Points
Experience the majestic Carousel with a wealth of delightful features, including a large textile canopy, ornate reflective rounding boards with blue and gold detailing, reflective center panels, and a 2-tier deck comprising a raised boarding platform with handrail and a main platform with 5 buildable animal rides, including a white swan and 4 moving animals. Turn the crank and see the elephant, tiger, flamingo and frog move up and down as the carousel rotates. This delightful LEGO® Creator Expert model has an iconic elegance that evokes feelings of nostalgia, romance and adventure. Upgrade with LEGO Power Functions for fully motorized operation. Includes 7 minifigures.
- Includes 7 minifigures: a ride operator, mom, dad, boy, girl, grandmother and a granddaughter.
- The Carousel features a large textile canopy, ornate, reflective rounding boards with blue and gold detailing, reflective center panels, 2-level deck comprising a raised boarding platform with handrail and a main platform with 5 buildable animal rides, including a white swan and 4 moving animals: an elephant, tiger, flamingo and a frog.
- Also features a sturdy, buildable base for easy transportation.
- Buy your ticket at the booth, take the stairs to the boarding platform and choose your favorite animal ride.
- Turn the crank and see the elephant, tiger, flamingo and frog move up and down as the carousel rotates.
- Enjoy an ice cream, candy or a delicious hot dog as you watch the whirling carousel.
- Accessory elements include a camera, ice cream, candy and a hot dog in a bun.
- This set includes more than 2,660 pieces.
- New-for-June-2017 decorated elements include printed tickets and printed storybook tiles.
- Includes lots of molded golden elements, reflective golden labels and medium-blue/dark-blue elements.
- Motorize the Carousel with the LEGO® Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included).
- Collect and build an entire fairground with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10247 Ferris Wheel.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) high, 14” (38cm) wide and 13” (35cm) deep.
Motorize your Carousel and expand your collection!
LEGO® Power Functions AAA Battery Box88000Average rating3.9out of 5 starsPrice14,99 €Out of stock
- 7 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat Build, Beautiful DesignKYLegoFan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy wife and I had a great time building the Carousel. It was challenging at times, which is always welcome, and the design of the animals was fantastic. No matter which model you're putting together, it's always fascinating watching it all come together but especially so this one with the multiple moving parts. I recommend getting the battery pack and motor as well. While it's fun and satisfying to turn it manually, the speed of the motor lets you really sit back and appreciate the movement.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLego 10257 CarouselNoomeister | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally enjoyed putting this together. Found some parts challenging\frustrating due to the detail and number of pieces such as the carousel floor. When adding items together struggled with the model collapsing in, however it added to the sense of achievement once it was complete. Found the thought of this design amazing, particularly th detail such as the movement of the frog legs. 10\10 for the design crew on this set! Great piece to put together.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 7 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMERRY GO ROUNDtaffy | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat product counted all the parts. BAG (1) 532 parts BAG (2) 517 parts BAG (3) 510 parts BAG (4) 424 parts BAG (5) 687 parts TOTAL 2,670.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMy Take on the Lego CarouselPepster | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of my favorite Lego Sets to build and here is my take on the Carousel build and overall look of it. First the overall look of the carousel from my perspective. This compliments the Lego Ferris Wheel very nicely and using animals instead of traditional horse is a very brilliant move. The carousel is beautifully detailed with trim that it makes you wish you could shrink yourself to that size and ride it yourself. The instructions are nicely done and if you follow it step-by-step then you should end up with a solid Lego Carousel. I have read other reviews saying that they are afraid of picking up and carrying it because it breaks on them. I for one don't find that the case and I would guess if it's falling apart easily either you don't have something right or something is not clicked down. Here are my few negatives on the carousel. The first one is the stickers, for I personally can't stand putting stickers on parts. However, I have become better at applying them and I understand it would drive up the cost of the Lego products if everything was printed. The second one is the small holes that randomly shows up on the decorative trim . It would had been nice if all of them were solid, but it's not a deal breaker for it really isn't that noticeable unless you are really looking for imperfections. I would also guess on a real life carousel that was transported from location to location you would see small imperfections - well that is how I look at it. Thirdly, I hate when I finish a Lego Build for they go to quick. LOL I'm 53 years, so playability isn't a factor; however, I would think the Carousel would have more playability than some of the other sets that I have built.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55