Blue's Helicopter Pursuit
Available nowBlue's Helicopter Pursuit4.62558.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Small parts and Ball.
Rescue Blue the Velociraptor from Wheatley and the pilot!
- VIP Points
- 59VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Unite Owen with the faithful Velociraptor in this thrilling LEGO® Jurassic World™ 75928 Blue's Helicopter Pursuit play set. Wheatley has trapped Blue in a cage and attached it to his helicopter, featuring rotating blades, 6-stud shooter and dual searchlights. Set off in the quad bike with trailer and fire the crossbow, rescue the dinosaur and retrieve the dinosaur eggs. This cool Jurassic World set includes 3 minifigures and a Velociraptor Blue figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Owen, Wheatley and a pilot, plus a Velociraptor Blue figure.
- Features an open-door helicopter with rotating blades, belly hook, 6-stud shooter, dual searchlights and space for a storage chest, plus a cage with folding sides and frame with attachment for helicopter cable, and a quad bike with a spare tire.
- Velociraptor Blue features posable limbs and snapping jaws.
- Turn the handle to set the helicopter blades spinning!
- Place Velociraptor Blue in the trap, fold up the sides and then lift it up using the helicopter’s belly hook and fly off.
- Shoot Owen’s crossbow stud shooter at the helicopter to make it land, then release Blue from the cage and retrieve the stolen dinosaur eggs.
- Weapons include a tranquilizer gun with a syringe, a handgun stud shooter and a crossbow stud shooter.
- Accessory elements include Owen's backpack, dinosaur tooth, chicken leg and a dinosaur egg.
- Helicopter measures over 4” (11cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Quad bike with trailer measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Trap/cage measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep when open, and 2” (7cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep when closed.
- Blue stands over 2” (7cm) tall.
- about 3 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRunning RaptorsAngoose | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, this set is one of the greatest $40.00 sets I have purchased so far, the minifigures look amazing, and the raptor Blue looks very accurate to the one in the movies. The build itself gives me nostalgia to the LEGO Dino helicopter from 2012, which I also have. The hook and cage are a fun feature, as well as the safe that stores the egg. The small ATV that Owen drives is also a fun addition to the set, and completing the set perfectly.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBLUE!!!! You Know Mejmcmillan8465 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis set is amazing got it a couple days ago and i love it. the helicopter is the best helicopter ive ever had and the new Blue figure is better and more accurate. Love it, love it, love it. great set LegoPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat!! Set LegoBjartskular | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a amazing set and definitely worth the money. it's great for display and for real action, if you are in to Jurassic World, this set is a must have! Good Job Lego!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGREAT ProductAngerface | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was well worth the money. It took me about an hour and a half to build and was FILLED with action features. There weren't to man action features, it was also good for AFOL(Adult Fans of LEGO) It was a good collectible and will look good on my shelf.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55