Build and role-play with this huge THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ Apocalypseburg model!
- VIP Points
Enjoy an epic 360-degree play experience—and prepare for an alien invasion—with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70840 Welcome to Apocalypseburg! construction toy. An advanced building set, it has over 3,000 pieces and presents an awesome challenge even for master builders. This THE LEGO MOVIE 2 set features a section of the Statue of Liberty with a chill-out room in the head, café, Scribble Cop’s office with a chair-kicking function, armory, barber’s/tattoo parlor, Lucy’s hideout, Fuse’s workshop, rooftop diner, gym, spa, lookout platforms and loads more! This action-packed toy also comes with 12 THE LEGO MOVIE 2 minifigures to role-play and reimagine your favorite scenes from the blockbuster film.
- This creative toy includes 12 new-for-January-2019 THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ minifigures: Emmet, Lucy, Batman™, Scribble Cop, Harley Quinn™, Green Lantern™, ’Where are my pants?’ Guy, Larry the Barista, Chainsaw Dave, Mo-Hawk, Roxxi and Fuse, plus a rat figure.
- This huge Apocalypseburg construction toy has removable modules for easy play and features a section of the Statue of Liberty, café, Scribble Cop’s office, armory, barber’s/tattoo parlor, Lucy’s hideout, Fuse’s workshop, rooftop diner, gym, spa and more!
- The Statue of Liberty section of this THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ playset features a buildable torch, opening Lady Liberty head with a chill-out room including a buildable telescope, and 3 lookout platforms.
- The Coffee Unchained café features a service counter, cash register, buildable coffee machine with 2 coffee pumps, table and seat, and an outdoor table with a parasol and 2 seats.
- Scribble Cop’s office features an opening jail door and chair-kicking function.
- Armory features a mannequin, goggles, 3 minifigure helmet elements and 2 buildable weapons.
- Barber’s/tattoo parlor features a barber’s chair, buildable tattoo machine and hair-cutting tool elements.
- Lucy’s hideout features a buildable bed with a secret compartment containing various fun elements including a love letter from Batman™. The room also features weapon storage and assorted elements including new-for-January-2019 barbed wire.
- The removable roof of Lucy’s hideout has a buildable seat, engine truck front and water tower.
- Fuse’s rooftop workshop features a buildable tool chest with a buildable fire extinguisher.
- Rooftop diner features a buildable oven, table and condiment dispensers, plus V8 engine deep-fat fryer, frying pan and food elements.
- Train-carriage-shaped gym features a buildable punching bag with alien invader decoration and a weightlifting bench.
- Truck-shaped spa features a buildable hot tub and shower.
- This THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ toy building set also includes Chainsaw Dave’s surfboard rack with 2 surfboards, lookout area with a buildable telescope, an opening sewer and various ladders.
- Weapons for THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ characters include Lucy’s crossbow.
- Accessory elements include Emmet’s 2 coffee mugs, Lucy’s quiver, plus 6 new-for-January-2019 Skeletron head elements (1 as a basketball; 1 on a signpost; 1 as engine decoration; 2 as hair mannequins; and 1 on the armory mannequin).
- Recreate fun-packed scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this awesome Statue of Liberty toy.
- This new-for-January-2019 toy measures over 20” (52cm) high, 19” (49cm) wide and 12” (33cm) deep.
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAWESOME!CommanderMuddyCorn | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe 360 degree play experience is great. No unused walls or corners just lots of fun all around (pun intended) . . . . also we found Metal-Beard's cousin hiding in the extra pieces and he thought this was an EGGsalant build as well . . . .18 February 2019Keith, Customer ServiceWow, what a creative use of extra pieces! I appreciate the egg puns too: here at The LEGO Group, we're always up for a good yolk!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixEverything is definitely awsomeDaza | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a pretty much wow factor of sets . I was very very reluctant to pay the price for this so waited till I saw a few reviews before purchasing ( though I knew I would buy it anyway ) So not disappointed as the scale is pretty awesome , and unlike modulars or other sets like Star Wars this has a futuristic vibe / mad max so anything goes , from rat burger bars , to tattoo parlours , to jacuzzi cars .... I truthfully think this set is worth the money and the overall look is just impressive .I tend to build things there and then but tried though it pained me to make this build last a few days which made me appreciate it more . Play wise if your a kid loads to play with , looks wise as a display piece amazing . This would be ana great item like ninjago city if you can add onto it , but still as a stand alone piece perfect . Avearage build as instructions always spot on , interesting use of new pieces and shapes . And batman just takes the biscuit costume wise . I would recommend this to anyone who can save to buy this , ok i sold older sets to get this but was worth it....Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWelcome to... My ReviewMuffler | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow I got this on early VIP release but then didn't have time to build it straight away, after a staring at the box for what seemed like ages, I finally found the time to get stuck into this build, I love big lego boxes that have bags and bags of lego bricks, and a reassuringly fat manual, this one didn't disappoint. To begin with, building the base felt a little like building the death star, but then rapidly changes and felt like I was building Ninjago City again, their is actually a sticker saying visit Ninjago city which I thought was pretty cool, the constant changes keeps you smiling thought the entire building no time to stop for a break, just keep building, its very modular and just keeps getting better and better and more interesting. Having previously purchased the architecture statue of liberty I was interested to see how the fallen liberty would turn out and was staggered by the detail when finished, I did make one mistake somewhere while building some of the framework behind the green walling and had to reverse and make use of the brick separator and sadly have 1 x 2x4 and 1 x 2x2 plates left over but for the life of me cannot see where they go and to the credit of the designers the build is holding strong. I agree with the other reviews that this is one of the greatest lego builds to-date, if you built Ninjago Docks or City you will love this. As its a 360 building every angle has something interesting, and just has an intriguing wow factor, so much so my partner said we should display it in the living room for a while (something usually reserved for lamps and vases and other non lego stuff), which again is a massive endorsement of this wonderful peace, i'm not sure how long she will allow it for, but we will bask in the glory and pride of place for now.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMust buy set!Nicholas3456 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI remember seeing this set online a few days back and I instantly said to myself "I need this asap", as I am a huge fan of apocalyptic themed stuff, and a huge fan of the Lego movie, so this was a must buy to me. The next day I drove down to the nearest Lego store to me and snatched it up. This set took me about 3/4 days to finish, but that is because I worked on it off and on. The fun thing that I loved about this set, is that half the time you think you know what you are building such as a car, but then the car turns into a hot tub, or you are building a shipping container that turns into a hair salon, stuff like that. Not to mention all the amazing Lego Minifigures that came with it, all of which I loved so much. There wasn't anything at all that I disliked about this set, it's just such a great fun build. The Statue of Liberty, as well as the little buildings for this set look fantastic. I would definitely recommend this set to anyone. Last but not least I would like to mention the price, now to some the price may seem a bit steep, but trust me you won't regret buying this set at all, as you get so many cool Minifigures and some awesome buildings/structures. Overall I would honestly rate this set a 10/10, good job to the people up at Lego for creating such a wonderful set.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55