Evade the traps inside the Temple!
Join a ninja mission to infiltrate THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ Temple of The Ultimate Ultimate Weapon. The temple features a secret entrance, trapdoor function, rock-dropping and dynamite-dropping functions, blade-shooting and chopping-sword traps, dungeon, a hanging cage to capture a minifigure inside, and a pull-out section with poles for minifigures to leap between to reach the treasure chest. This set includes 7 minifigures with assorted weapons and 2 buildable temple guardian figures for endless action role-play fun.
- Includes 7 minifigures: Kai, Nya, Cole, Zane, Lloyd, Jay and Jungle Garmadon (with 4 arms and new-for-August-2017 jungle outfit decoration) and 2 buildable temple guardian figures.
- Features large main entrance doors, trapdoor, rock-dropping and dynamite-dropping functions, dungeon with secret entrance/escape route, library with a scroll and hidden blade-shooter (shoots discs with blade decoration), room with gold-colored sword and chopping-sword trap, storage room with a sword and buildablevase, 2 attic rooms, a hanging cage that fits a minifigure inside, beacon with translucent-blue flame-style element, pull-out section with poles for minifigures to leap between to get to the treasure chest, statue, plus assorted elements including a skeleton, spider and 2 snakes.
- Release the rock to knock over a minifigure and then turn the dial to pull up the chain ready to drop it again!
- Press the lever to open the dungeon's secret entrance/escape route.
- Activate the hidden blade shooter under the scroll to topple a minifigure.
- Turn the dial to bring down the chopping sword and knock over a minifigure.
- Weapons include Kai’s 2 katanas, Nya’s tasseled spear, Cole’s hammer, Zane’s bow and arrow, Lloyd’s Chinese tasseled sword, Jay's chain with spike and Jungle Garmadon's 4 swords.
- Accessory elements include Kai's sword holster and Zane's quiver.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Temple of The Ultimate Ultimate Weapon measures over19” (49cm) high, 14” (38cm) wide and 11” (28cm) deep.
- Temple guardians each stand over 3” (10cm) tall.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLots of playabilitystevesheriw | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought the set mainly for the interesting architectural design and the color scheme. It is quite a good deal given the large number of parts as well as a good minifigure selection. It includes all 6 ninja without masks in addition to Garmadon. Along with the characters come a variety of weapons. In terms of playability, this is what a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10 would look like with a lot of hidden features in the interior. There are some snakes, a spider, and several booby traps. Indeed, there is not a lot of space on the interior, but there are several places to place a minifigure. While the structure is not very deep, with the exception of the entry hall, it is very tall. It is a fun build, but a lot of patience is needed for the stickers. A good portion of the build goes to the two temple guardians. They are identical and can be posed in several different ways. Kids will find a lot to do in this set, and it should entertain for a long time. There are several levels, including a dungeon below the main level. Move the set with care, as there are several loose parts. I think Ninjago fans of all ages can appreciate this set in addition to those who enjoy a little bit of Oriental style architecture. The set also has a lot of nice details such as a treasure chest with extendable platform, scorpions in dark blue, a buildable scroll, and a nice statue minifigure that reminds me of a Japanese warrior. The kids enjoyed playing with this set for hours. Even if you have not seen the Lego Ninjago Movie, the temple is both visually appealing in addition to being playable. There are plenty of features where the usage of them could be left to the imagination. While it may not be the cheapest set, it does seem very reasonable in value due to the large part selection and the fact that every ninja and a badguy is included. Only one other set has all of the ninja, and it is even more expensive, therefore this might be a good choice if you are trying to get all of the main characters.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazingUltrasonix | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow this is amazing. I instantly wanted this set when it was announced however it is so much better than I expected. It is also a lot taller than you'd expect aswell. I could've built it a lot quicker but the build is so enjoyable that it was so much better to take it easy. The dogs though are amazingly expressive. I also got a spare hairpiece for cole. Get this set or for ever live in regret.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest LEGO templeBaracudaBricks | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a stunning temple build and the exterior looks very Japanese and uses intricate sticker detailing. The interior is very detailed with lots of play functions like trapdoors, hidden shooters and falling dynamite. The mechanism for the boulder dropping function is very stable and works well with the locking feature. The two guard dog statues are bigger than I expected and have a lot of articulation. They have a menacing feeling to then and give the entire build a darker, scarier tone. The cage on the side of the temple is also a nice addition with the ability to hold a minifigure. The minifigures in this set are amazingly detailed and there is a great selection with all 6 ninja with their hair pieces which is a great inclusion and Jungle garmadon, which in my opinion is the best version of him and is by far my favourite minifig from this set. There are also two "bonus" minifigures, the statue guardian with vermilion armour (a nice tribute to the TV show, and a plain lego skeleton. This se tg is so tall it doesn't fog in my shelf so I just take the top antenna off the top of the top. The use of blue scorpions is an interesting building technique. Overall this is a great price for the amount of pieces and the great minifigure selection. Definitely one to get in this line.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixImpressive ValueDan12345 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set at the $80 Walmart price and I was shocked at the number of large meaty bricks that came with this set!! They didn't manipulate part count to jack the prices up on this set in fact I'd say they are selling this set at below what it's worth. The figures are amazing especially the villain. I was not impressed with this set in the pictures but a quick video search of this set online changed my mind. The two stone dogs were not very interesting to me but after building them I've found a new level of appreciation for what incredible builds they really are and the possibilities they provide for play and display. Extremely possable. You can even manipulate their little eyebrows. I own and love Lego's Ewok Village set and this set was reminiscent of that for me. Lots of little traps and interactive bits and the super fun skeleton figure easter egg which allows the builder to speculate a back-story. Don't let the online pictures dissuade you... give it a look online via YouTube or another video review platform.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55