With LEGO® Dimensions™, you're gonna need a bigger imagination!
- VIP Points
The LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ Starter Pack has everything you need to set out on epic mash-up adventures filled with iconic worlds and unlikely allies as you've never seen them before. Build Batman™, Wyldstyle™ and Gandalf™, then attach them to the special LEGO Toy Tags and place them on the LEGO Toy Pad with buildable LEGO Gateway to bring them to life in the game. Add the buildable 3-in-1 Batmobile™ for extra in-game fun, and rebuild it into The Batblaster or a Sonic Batray to boost its in-game abilities. There's a whole multiverse of puzzles to solve, plus challenges and enemies to face, and when you're ready for more, collect Level, Team and Fun Packs from fan-favorite brands featuring buildable characters and rebuildable gadgets. This Starter Pack includes buildable Batman, Wyldstyle and Gandalf minifigures.
- Includes buildable Batman™, Wyldstyle™ and Gandalf™ minifigures and 3-in-1 Batmobile™, each with a detachable LEGO® Toy Tag.
- Rebuild the 3-in-1 Batmobile™ into The Batblaster and Sonic Batray for extra in-game abilities.
- Also includes Batman's Batarang, Wyldstyle´s relic scanner and Gandalf's staff.
- Activate Batman's special Grapple, Boomerang and Stealth abilities; Wyldstyle's Relic Detector, Acrobat and Master Build abilities; and Gandalf's Magic, Magical Shield and Illumination abilities to crack puzzles and overpower enemies.
- Place up to 7 LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ toys on the LEGO Toy Pad simultaneously and set out on exciting in-game adventures.
- Collect your favorite LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ characters and use them in-game together for a crazy mash-up multiverse.
- Visit LEGO.com/DIMENSIONS for more information on this exciting LEGO® building and video gaming experience. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Xbox One™ game system with a minimum of20GB available hard disk space and Internet connection required.
- Collect LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ Team, Level and Fun Packs to unlock additional content.
- LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ characters and vehicles are required to interact with the LEGO DIMENSIONS video game.
- LEGO® Toy Pad with Gateway measures over 6” (16cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Batmobile™ measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide (alternative 3-in-1 vehicle builds vary in size).
- over 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNice pack!Kokan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you are a Lego fan, both of their games and the toys then Lego Dimensions is definitely for you. Before buying this pack, it had been ages since I have played with my Legos, however the joy of putting this little gamepad together has brought up all those memories from before I went to college and I am starting now a Lego spree... Game wise, its your average Lego Game experience. You choose your character, jump and solve puzzles however Dimensions does make it more interesting than before since you now have to solve puzzles in the game and in your Toy Pad by switching your toys around. It allows local CO-OP which is great, since it allows me to play with my girlfriend on the same screen. The only downside here is the high price tag attached to the other packs, which sooner or later we have to buy since some parts of the game require that we have characters with different abilities. NOTE: these extra toys are not required for the story missions, at least not so far for me. You are given an option during the levels and open worlds to "rent" the necessary character for a few seconds in exchange for some game currency (that you get from playing and stuff), this is usually enough for you to access specific areas that require a laser for example or someone small to crawl through a hole - which is a great feature.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsLego dimensionsKieran | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis game is so much fun, both playing and building the figures offers so much content. Unlike other toys to life games where the only real pourpose of the figures seem to be to take up space, this one requires the player to move the figures round on the toy base and to break up and rebuild vehicles when the game tells them to. The game is fun to play, but on the building side of things it is simple, especially the portal as the majority of it is a circle. I recommend picking this up if you have a console to play it, especially now that year two is out.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsJasonyoung | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis product is great! and I love it. definitely worth buying.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsFun gameMrSniper12 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Ok so i got this for Christmas and was top on my list and its is a nice build and good figures so lets jump in to the pros and cons pros 1.very well built 2.funny game 3.easy controls cons 1.took a wile too build 2.to full out complete the game you have to spend a LOT of money 3.cant place on metal objects 4.i wish they would have included the new batman with the new mask other than that great game.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45