- THE LEGO® MOVIE™
- Starter Pack Wii U™
With LEGO® Dimensions™, you're gonna need a bigger imagination!
- VIP Points
The LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ Starter Pack has everything you need to set out on epic mash-up adventures filled with iconic worlds and unlikely allies as you've never seen them before. Build Batman™, Wyldstyle™ and Gandalf™, then attach them to the special LEGO Toy Tags and place them on the LEGO Toy Pad with buildable LEGO Gateway to bring them to life in the game. Add the buildable 3-in-1 Batmobile™ for extra in-game fun, and rebuild it into The Batblaster or a Sonic Batray to boost its in-game abilities. There's a whole multiverse of puzzles to solve, plus challenges and enemies to face, and when you're ready for more, collect Level, Team and Fun Packs from fan-favorite brands featuring buildable characters and rebuildable gadgets. This Starter Pack includes buildable Batman, Wyldstyle and Gandalf minifigures.
- Includes buildable Batman™, Wyldstyle™ and Gandalf™ minifigures and 3-in-1 Batmobile™, each with a detachable LEGO® Toy Tag.
- Rebuild the 3-in-1 Batmobile™ into The Batblaster and Sonic Batray for extra in-game abilities.
- Also includes Batman's Batarang, Wyldstyle´s relic scanner and Gandalf's staff.
- Activate Batman's special Grapple, Boomerang and Stealth abilities; Wyldstyle's Relic Detector, Acrobat and Master Build abilities; and Gandalf's Magic, Magical Shield and Illumination abilities to crack puzzles and overpower enemies.
- Place up to 7 LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ toys on the LEGO Toy Pad simultaneously and set out on exciting in-game adventures.
- Collect your favorite LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ characters and use them in-game together for a crazy mash-up multiverse.
- Visit LEGO.com/DIMENSIONS for more information on this exciting LEGO® building and video gaming experience. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Wii U™ game system and Internet connection required.
- Collect LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ Team, Level and Fun Packs to unlock additional content.
- LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ characters and vehicles are required to interact with the LEGO DIMENSIONS video game.
- LEGO® Toy Pad with Gateway measures over 6” (16cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Batmobile™ measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide (alternative 3-in-1 vehicle builds vary in size).
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBig Fun in Lego WorldsHaay | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis review is based on Lego Dimensions v1.03 which fixed some bugs in the release version and added the option to "hire a hero". This makes the game more fun, more playable, and decreases the urgency to buy additional characters just to unlock a certain door in order to obtain a golden brick (for example). I recently bought Lego Dimensions for the Wii U and I'm having loads of fun, both alone in single player, and while playing together with my son in Co-op game play. There is a lot of humour spread throughout the game and many times you hear jokes that only an adult with certain background knowledge will get and laugh about. The game plays smoothly and I haven't (yet?) come across any hick-up or framerate loss in the game. The graphics look fine and as expected for the Wii U console generation. One unique bonus only the Wii U has is the possibility to separate screens while playing in co-op mode. Player 1 will play while looking at the game-pad, while player 2 plays while watching the TV. This way there's no need for a split-screen and both players only getting half of the TV-screen to move around with. Really great feature for the Wii U !Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 17 days agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsWorst version of the GameNateo | 14-18Purchased for: SelfOkay, so I've been playing LEGO Dimensions for a while and it's an incredible game. I absolutely love the concept, story, puzzles, everything. I wanted to get the best possible version of the game but unfortunately, I don't own a powerful system like the Xbox One. I bought the Wii U version and for the first few hours of playing, the game was pretty good. However, I have a little sister and she asked to play the game with me. I gave her a Wii remote to play the game with and as soon as she dropped into the game, it slowed down. The game began to lag like crazy. Just today, I was playing on the Jurassic World adventure map and the game crashed and nearly broke my Wii U. I read some online articles and watched some videos and I found that a lot of people are suffering from the same issue, specifically on the Wii U version of the game. I highly recommend this game to any LEGO and non-LEGO fans, but I'd recommend against buying the Wii U version.15 October 2015Nicholas, Digital Product Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesThanks so much for your feedback. I'm really sorry to hear that there was some trouble with your Dimensions game. The last thing we want to happen is for you and your little sister in slow motion while battling Lord Vortec! Please give WB Games a call and they will be more than happy to troubleshoot with you. I have listed their number below for your convenience. WB Games 1 (855) 924-2637 Thanks again!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 17 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBest Game Ever!Hypaxxus | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAnd that's not a lie! We got a Wii U for Christmas and I got LEGO Dimensions. It was what I wanted most, and it's not a disappointment! The Gateway has astonishing detail and a great selection of minifigs! The Toy Pad lights up and changes colors, and you use it VERY much throughout the game. The game itself has a mixture of humor (very little CRUDE humor so far, but I've only finished the second level) and excitement! It has an excellent co-op, especially with no split screen, due to the gamepad! I like free-play even more than the levels - the worlds are so cool! But, you MUST get at least one Expansion Pack to unlock free-play. Overall, I encourage you to buy this game if you have a 32GB Wii U!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 17 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAmazing product!izzyxx | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDespite some bad reviews of this product, I decided to purchase the Wii U Starter Pack. I'm glad I did because I really love the game and how it works on Wii U. My sister and I have had amazing fun on this game, even though it can be challenging sometimes. Thank you again Lego for a wonderful product!! I assure you that this will be a great purchase for any fan of Lego!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55