NINJAGO® City Docks
Available nowNINJAGO® City Docks4.6364522.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Dive into ninja life at the city docks!
- VIP Points
- 199VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Have fun with Lloyd, Cole and friends at THE LEGO® NINJAGO MOVIE™ 70657 NINJAGO® City Docks and defend against Garmadon’s attacks. This highly detailed set features a harbor with a functioning crane and boat, and 2 levels of Old World locations including a grocery store with tipping food display and rotating rotisserie; house with map room and kitchen/bedroom; sculptor's workshop; plus a dojo. Experience modern NINJAGO City life on The Street with a tearoom and an arcade with interchangeable billboards, buildable arcade games, functioning vending machine and a buildable pig ‘balloon’ attached to the roof. This set also includes 13 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures.
- Includes 13 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Lloyd, Cole (in casual outfit), Garmadon, Private Puffer, Runje, Chan Kong-Sang, Runme, Runde, Dareth, Lil’ Nelson, Mystake, Chad and Betsy (with a baby figure).
- Features a modular design for easy play, including a harbor, Old World (lower level), Old World (upper level) and The Street.
- Harbor features brick-built water; boathouse with a boat for a minifigure with an opening roof, oar and secret compartment with 2 collectible NINJAGO® ‘cards'; dock with functioning crane; removable barrels containing assorted elements; and an opening cave.
- Old World (lower level) features: a grocery store with tipping food display and rotating rotisserie; alleyway; and a sculptor’s workshop with a buildable statue and statue elements.
- Old World (upper level) features Runde the explorer and Mystake's house, and Dareth's dojo.
- House features a map room with assorted elements including a globe, sextant and a book with a collectible Atlantis ‘card' inside; sliding doors; kitchen/bedroom with buildable oven, sink, bunk beds with removable top bunk, and assorted elements including a TV; and a roof with attachment points for 2 minifigures.
- Dojo features 4 katanas, 4 shurikens, weapon racks and assorted elements including a Sensei Chen tournament leaflet, 3 trophies and exterior wall with scroll.
- The Street features the explorer and Mystake's tearoom, arcade with billboards, and a newspaper stand with 3 NINJAGO® News elements.
- Tearoom features a service counter, opening entrance door, scales, teapot, cup and 2 NINJAGO® News elements.
- Arcade features 2 buildable arcade games, a buildable candy machine, interchangeable billboards, functioning vending machine with money bill and 3 soda can elements, and a buildable pig ‘balloon' attached to the roof.
- Weapons include the Green Ninja Lloyd's sword, Garmadon's 4 katanas and Private Puffer's fish chainsaw.
- Accessory elements include Cole's mobile phone, Runje's fishing rod, Chan Kong-Sang’s money bill, Runme’s hammer and chisel, Lil’ Nelson’s arm cast, Chad’s cup and Betsy’s baby bottle.
- Connect to 70620 NINJAGO® City for endless ninja adventures.
- This cool toy for kids measures over 14” (37cm) high, 14” (38cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent set for buildingKazmc | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI now have all of the Ninjago sets and I think this one is the best to build. Has a lot of features and is pleasing to the eye to look at. Can’t wait for the next set to come out. Just about to build Destiny Bounty Ship 70738. Love these sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNinjago dockGstudbricked | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove this theme and it’s goes perfect with the ninjago city I like how the floors line up with the ninjago city it’s very detailed and Japanese LEGO brick building is beautiful I’m thinking about getting the temple of arijutizu I know it retired but maybe I’ll find it I like the details by far the best for LEGO hopefully LEGO make some expert building that have more outter details like the ninjago theme I put some of the ninjago city on top building of the ninjago dock so it look comparable to the size of the ninjago cityPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 24 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPerfectMontyB | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is brilliant. It’s so good it makes the Ninjago City set look even better. I did find it a bit tricky to build. The designers have opted to build some walls brick upon brick and then only securing them (to adjacent walls) at the very top. This of course makes the build some what unstable for a short period of time. I do think younger builders may find this a challenge. The colour scheme and decoration elements are fantastic. The stickers are less than 60 so a massive improvement on its predecessor. It comes with a large amount of Minifigures although I do find it super tedious getting the same Lloyd and Garmadon figures over and over and over again......yawn. Other than that I really hope Lego make another addition to this theme.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSo satisfyingKevinTheGirl | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSuch a satisfying build after I was done. And being a girl and a compulsive shopper. I bought both docks without question when they were released. And dudes, after the Airjitzu Temple-- best LEGO purchases I've made. I spent a day on it with a friend, and man, it was a long trying process with multiple snack breaks, some silent crying moments, but totally worth it. I've been in love with the LEGO Ninjago product since it came out. I've been a steady fan ever since, and Ninjago consumer, starting 4 or 5 years ago. I was extremely happy with the intense detailing. So many, too many details. But all the more accomplishment worthy. There are a variety of hidden gems in this set. I was-- ask anyone I could not handle. I'm easily amused but I recommend. There's a pig balloon. And after you finish the water part. Get yourself an ice cream, you deserve it. I was crying into my bowl. SIDE RANT: However, seeing that they changed the style for the movie and kept the changed style for the new seasons-- of which I slightly refuse to watch for that sole purpose. Also LEGO where is my Seasons 8 and 9 DVD release. I would very much appreciate that. (: All in all, if you're a die-hard Ninjago fan like I am you will thoroughly enjoy this product.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 days 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45