Retired ProductJakku Quadjumper™4.3333515.
Escape Jakku in the powerful Quadjumper!
Create your own action-packed LEGO® Star Wars adventures with the Jakku Quadjumper, featuring an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, opening rear compartment with gunner station, 2 front stud shooters, detachable rear stud blaster and 4 big engines with an explode function to send them flying. Includes 4 minifigures and a BB-8 figure.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Rey, Finn, Unkar’s Thug and a First Order Stormtrooper, plus a BB-8 figure.
- Features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, front stud shooters, rear compartment with gunner station, detachable rear stud blaster and 4 big engines with explode function.
- Hit the button on top to send the engines flying!
- Weapons include Rey’s staff, 2 blasters and a blaster pistol.
- Also includes a thermal detonator element.
- Recreate exciting desert-planet scenes from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie.
- Measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThe QuadjumperDarthRevan1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Jakku Quadjumper is a vehicle that had only seconds of screentime but made its debut in Lego finally. The set has 4 figures + BB8, 457 parts and retails for $64.99 CAD. Build: The build is beautiful once its built. It uses silver and nougat coloured parts and the colours look really good on display. The front cockpit opens to seat two figures. On either side are 4 engine assemblies which are assembled in a repetitive manner. The build becomes a bit tedious though. The lower two engines have stud shooters as well as a blaster and a few stickers. The front also has a small light under the cockpit. In the movie, the vehicle gets blown apart by a TIE and that effect can be recreated in Lego. On the top is conspicuous grey technic ball which when pushed down, releases the top engines on either side. The effect is cool. On the back there is another section to place a figure. The back opens to reveal a stud shooter gun which can flipped forward. There is a clip for a blaster and a thermal detonator. There is place in the back to seat a figure or BB8. Minifigures: Rey, Finn and BB8 are available in other sets and are unchanged. Unkar's Brute: The figure is really cool and was available in the DK Chornicles of the Force book. He comes with a black sci-fi gun seen in Galaxy Squad. The figure has potential to be reused elsewhere like the Super Heroes line. First Order Stormtrooper: The figure is a nice addition and this is the same one as the May the 4th promotion. Its a bit disappointing but a nice addition nonetheless. Overall: I personally bought it for the figures. This is the cheapest way to get the main protagonists including BB8. The other two figs were promotions and I did not get the DK book or the May the 4th promotion so I was happy to get it. The build is fantastic. I bought it at $40 CAD, at 45% off which I felt was the price it deserved. The figs are not exclusive but the build is good and looks awesome on display next to my Millenium Falcon.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 47 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 6 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfix'We need a pilot!' 'We've got one!'JediLegoLover | 14-18I'm not convinced that the quadjumper was worthy of it's own set considering its on screen for only a few seconds before being blown up. However it completes any Jakku collection nicely. The ship is a quick build but it's quite repetitive and without any challenging techniques. The finished model is very small - although in-scale when placed next to the Millennium Falcon. My issue lies with the design as the ship has many gaps which look strange, especially the gaps between the cockpit and the ship walls. Also the overuse of stud shooters is unnecessary: a quadjumper is a cargo transport not a fighter. The movie accuracy is good with a nice colour scheme. Overall the quadjumper isn't much of a display piece unless paired with some other Jakku sets. The play features are alright. The mechanism to 'blow-up' the top engines works well and is quite fun. The minifigures are wonderfully printed but not exclusive. Rey and Finn are both as they appear in other sets but are detailed and come with appropriate expressions. BB-8 rounds off the group of heroes. Unkar's thug has very detailed printing along with the First Order stormtrooper. I would only recommend this set to people who either love quadjumpers or who want to complete their Force Awakens collections, and even then at a discounted price. Otherwise there are far better Lego Star Wars ships.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixEnjoyable little buildTikkaspecial | 45-54Not the most difficult build but an enjoyable way to pass an hour or two. Not sure value is great for price (speeder bike and scout was cheaper and much better build and final result) so marked down on value. Although number of mini figures included is generous. The built model is quite small so would recommend only if you can get at a discounted price (which I did).Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThe Force AwakensNickDaGeek | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI remember when the set was announced, I didn't want it. Then a short time later, I saw a video on Just2Goods channel of the pictures for the sets and got a good look at the set. I knew that I would pick it up, but told myself it was only for stop motion videos, it is hard to use a named ship because if I fit it into canon, I have to follow very strict guidelines. The set came out, I picked it up with my 2 Spiderman sets, the two battle packs and the Vader set, then waited a bit to build it, haveing summer school and work. I have to say, this was 10 times better then I thought it would be. I think that is enough back story, on the pros and cons! Pros; The exploding feature The BB-8 in a small $50 set The ship, it is a nice display piece Cons; The rest of the figs, Rey came out in 2 other sets, one of them only being $20, Finn in 2 sets, one I own, the trooper came in a battle pack and the thug came in a book. Huh, guess those are my only cons All in all a nice set and a pleasant surprise!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45