Hoth™ Medical Chamber
Available nowHoth™ Medical Chamber4.556.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Bring Luke back to health in the bacta tank!
- VIP Points
- 34VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Play out scenes from ice-planet Hoth with this LEGO® Star Wars 75203 Hoth Medical Chamber set. This foldout model has everything a budding medic needs to treat Rebel soldiers, including an opening bacta tank with space for Luke Skywalker, a rotating examination chair, bed, wash station and a selection of medical tools. This LEGO brick recreation of Echo Base's infirmary from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back also includes a Princess Leia minifigure and 2 medical droids.
- Includes 2 LEGO® minifigures: Princess Leia in Hoth decoration and Luke Skywalker, plus 2-1B and FX-7 droids.
- Features an opening bacta tank with space for a minifigure, turning FX-7 medical assistance droid, rotating examination chair, bed, wash station and drawers.
- Accessory elements include syringes, a bottle, cup and a pair of scissors.
- Recreate your own exciting scenes from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
- Medical chamber (opened out) measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- about 3 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMust have SW Empire strikes back set....iLLWiLL173 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOut of all the sets that were released with this summer wave this is the one that caught my eye the most... And I have to say that this is one of the best small sets I've done since the Darth Vader transformation set...it's a perfect display set and also perfect for play to recreate that scene...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 23 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixIs it cold in here?Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I was very excited about this new set for my Hoth set up. We get new figures and a great layout for the medical center. There are 255 pieces and is a straight forward build and is set up so you can display it open or closed. There are a lot of great play features and endless ways you can change or integrate it to other set or you own build. You also get some great extras like the scissors , medical syringes, cup and bottle. There are several drawers and storage compartments to put all your accessories. Positive; Great price for what you get, it coming in just under $30.00. Four great figures, Luke and Leia with two new...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixHoth Medical BayLegoBuilderOwen2006 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is one of my favorites in this wave. The build was quick and easy and it has great capacity for play and display. When you are not using this set it folds up to fit in a box or on a shelf which is great for people that don't have much room to display there legos. This is also a great set because it shows an iconic scene from Star Wars Episode 5. My two criticism's however is that some times the bacta tank will fall over although you can fix that just by placing any white or gray piece on top to hold it closed. My other problem is that the medical droid has a loose connection between his legs and body but that might just be my set. Overall this is a great set for kids and collectors alike and I certainly enjoyed it.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 16 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNekid Luke And The Parts Alone Make It Worth It.ThePantherX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Okay, technically Luke isn't really nekid but Bacta Tank Luke is a good addition as his legs make for a good swim suit or boxer short part for other builds and the torso came in handy for doing clone tubes on Kamino. PROS: This is a nice set for getting some hard to find parts like the min fig tools and drawers. It is a pretty straight forward build with a good focus on play features. At $.08 per part it is reasonable price wise. Honestly as the title says this set is worth it for the part selection alone. The figures are good. Luke Leia and a couple droids...the medical one can be hard to find and I think this version has the most accurate coloring. Finally, NO STICKERS! CONS: Not the most epic display piece on its own...but on a shelf with the other Hoth/Echo Base sets it can fit right in.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45