First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack
Retired ProductFirst Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack4.6061533.
Send in reinforcements with the First Order Transport Speeder!
Expand your LEGO® Star Wars forces with the First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack, featuring space for 2 minifigures, front and rear stud shooters, and detachable stud blasters, batons and new-for-June-2017 shield elements for the First Order Stormtroopers. This set includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: 2 First Order Stormtroopers, a First Order Flametrooper and a First Order Officer.
- Features space for 2 minifigures, front and rear stud shooters, and detachable stud blasters, batons and new-for-June-2017 Stormtrooper shield elements.
- Engage the enemy and fire the stud shooters!
- Detach the batons and shields and get the troopers ready for battle.
- Weapons include 2 batons, 3 stud blasters and a flamethrower.
- Measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 4 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSTAR WARS!RyanS | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very cool set for the price!! I got it in a combo pack with another battle pack at Costco for only 24 or so dollars. I ended up saving like six dollars yay! Overall I really like this set. this set has an amazing value. Getting 4 minifigures for only 15 dollars p. You can't beat that. The minifigures are great 2 first order storm troopers, a first order officer, and a first order Flametrooper. These are all great minifigures for the price. You can never have enough first order stormtroopers. Let's talk about the build itself. The vehicle overall is very nice for only $15 but I feel they could have added a few sloped pieces to give the vehicle. A overall more complete feel because the vehicle could be improved to be a more complete looking vehicle! Although I am saving all of that I actually love the vehicle. The windscreen is great and very creative. Along with the printed square shields. The small turbo thrusters and printed dashboard also look great. Overall I give this set a 4/5 if only the made the vehicle a little more smooth in the back it would be a 5/5 but I still highly recommend this set to any Star Wars and lego fan!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPretty good set overallLegoWario | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my favorite battle pack in a while (I got 2 and might even get a 3rd). It's nice to be able to get a flametrooper in a cheap set. The new First Order Officer minifig is quite good. The best part of the set for me is the new riot control gear for the Stormtroopers, with redesigned batons and new shield pieces. The build is fine, nothing too special, though I like how Lego seems to have based it on old concept art for the First Order Snowspeeder (especially when looking at the front windscreen). My only real gripe with the set (besides the new $2 price increase) is the stud blasters. I understand that they're meant for play and all that, and that Lego's target audience are children, but I still am not a fan. They work fine for vehicles, but not minifigures. Lego, if you're reading this, I urge you to do what so many older fans have wanted and leave 4 measly pieces off of the main build and include, in addition to the stud shooters, 4 regular blasters. This way, you please both the younger fans who want the stud shooters for play, and the older fans who want the regular blasters for display purposes. Everyone wins. Overall I give this set a 9 out of 10, falling short because of the stud shooter thing. I'll even accept the new price hike if you guys started including normal blasters in the battle packs to come. Thank you for reading.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfix'Dispatch all squadrons!'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Battle packs are easy, relatively cheap ways of expanding your Star Wars minifigure forces and you can get some amazing minifigures. The speeder of this set sort of evokes the First Order snow speeder and has a sharp design. As it's not from the film it can't be compared for movie accuracy but it's nicely detailed. However does it need so many stud shooters? I thought speeders like this were transports not vehicles of mass destruction! The main draw of this set is the minifigures. The flametrooper and stormtrooper are the same as in other sets but the riot control trooper now has a shield along with a baton. The shield is a good shape and really completes the minifigure. The stand out figure however is the officer. This is a First Order military officer - not a naval officer like Hux. That's why he has a different teal uniform. You do see Hux speak very briefly to a teal uniformed officer on the Starkiller, which I think was the inspiration for this minifigure. This is a cool little set and definitely worth it for the minifigures but would Lego give them pistols instead of stud shooters.14 June 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThe stud shooters are a feature we wanted to include to add more play value to the small set. You'll be able to find other weaponry in larger LEGO® Star Wars™ sets where the play is focused on the vehicle or building. Thanks for the feedback!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFirst Order Transport Speeder Battle Packkknips1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited when I heard that there was going to be a new first order battle pack, as I didn't really like the original one. I liked the look of this one and I wasn't disappointed. The build is nothing too special, however I really like the fact that it can hold all weapons (apart from the flamethrower). My favourite part of this set are the figures. Stormtroopers are always very collectible, so it is great to get two of them. They each also come with a more film-accurate (rather than the one in 75139 Battle on Takodana) riot control baton and a new riot shield, which both look great. The flametrooper is good too, as he only came more expensive sets and is also very collectible. The new blue first order officer looks cool, although I don't remember seeing them in that colour in the film. The one thing I don't like is the use of stud shooters as weapons. I do think it looks ok when they add an attachment on, like for the officer, and I understand why they include them, but it would be nice if they also include normal blasters for those who don't want to actually shoot, but rather to display the figures. All in all though, I think this is a great set for both kids who want to play with it or for people who just want the figures.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55