EV3 Intelligent Brick
Available nowEV3 Intelligent Brick451.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
- VIP Points
- 169VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
This programmable, intelligent brick serves as the heart and brain of LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 robots. It features an illuminated six-button interface that changes color to indicate the brick's active state, a high-resolution black and white display, built-in speaker, USB port, a mini SD card reader, four input ports and four output ports. The brick also supports USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi communication with a computer and has a programming interface that enables programming and data logging directly onto the brick. It is compatible with mobile devices and is powered by AA batteries or the EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery. The brick features:
- ARM 9 processor with Linux-based operating system
- Four input ports for data acquisition of up to 1000 samples per/sec
- Four output ports for execution of commands
- On-board program storage including 16 MB of Flash memory and 64 MB of RAM
- Mini SDHC card reader for 32 GB of expanded memory
- Illuminated, three-color, six-button interface that indicates the brick’s active state
- Hi-resolution 178x128 pixel display enabling detailed graph viewing and sensor data observation
- High-quality speaker
- On-brick programming and datalogging that can be uploaded into the EV3 software
- Computer-to-brick communication through on-board USB, or external Wi-Fi or Bluetooth dongles
- USB 2.0 host enabling bricks to be linked in a daisy chain, allows Wi-Fi communication and connection to USB memory sticks
- Powered by six AA batteries or the 2050 mAh lithium ion EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery
- 12 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixJackShas | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBest Mindstorm if there is a way to connect to the internet.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45