Cloud-Rider Swoop Bikes™
Available nowCloud-Rider Swoop Bikes™4.6510.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Protect the precious coaxium from the gangster speeders!
- VIP Points
- 25VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Lead a high-speed chase for the coaxium with this LEGO® Star Wars 75215 Cloud-Rider Swoop Bikes set. Featuring LEGO brick versions of Enfys Nest and Weazel’s speeders from Solo: A Star Wars Story, each is equipped with an open minifigure cockpit and 2 stud shooters that are perfect for playing out action-packed LEGO minifigure battles!
- Includes 3 minifigures: Tobias Beckett, Enfys Nest and Weazel.
- Features 2 sleek swoop bike speeders with open minifigure cockpits and stud shooters. One also has a sidecar and space to store the included box of coaxium.
- Weapons include Beckett's 2 blaster pistols, Enfys Nest's weapon and Weazel's blaster.
- Recreate amazing adventure scenes from Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- Combine with the 75217 Imperial Conveyex Transport and 75219 Imperial AT-Hauler for the ultimate high-speed train heist!
- Swoop bike with sidecar measures over 1” (5cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Swoop bike without sidecar measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- 17 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixEnfys Nest's Cloud RidersJediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!With grey being the dominant colour of LEGO Star Wars sets, 75215 is a wonderful burst of colour and variety to the line. The bikes can be built by two people at the same time due to the inclusion of two instruction booklets, which is a really neat idea. Both bikes follow a similar building style; constructing an inner frame that plates and tiles are then attached onto. Enfys's bike has a distinguishing rear-stabilising vane and overall is the 'sleeker' bike. The colour scheme of tan and red works really well and also matches the movie. My only minor complaint are the front stabilising vanes for the bikes - they need six stickers each and are difficult to attach as they bend quite a bit. Enfys Nest is one of the best Star Wars minifigures ever, with a unique helmet, printed cape and staff, she looks amazing. Although why she has no face underneath nor comes with a hair-piece is puzzling considering Enfys does reveal her appearance at the end of Solo: A Star Wars Story. Weazel and Beckett are also great minifigures, though if LEGO can make fabric capes for minifigures then why can't they make fabric coats? This is a great little set considering there's three exclusive minifigures plus the brilliant builds of the bikes. I'd highly recommend this set to all Star Wars fans.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAn Amazing Little Package for a $25 Price Tag!CaptainJack | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I realized that LEGO has this set for $30, whereas I picked it up at Wal-Mart for $25...be sure to do the same. This set was fantastic, and although I knew about its release, it still shocked me in its amazing amount of details and weight. These little speeders are fantastic, and look very realistic. First for the minifigs...Tobias Beckett looks spot-on, with Mr. Incredible's hairpiece doing great justice to his figure. The head is the same as on the TIE fighter from earlier this year, but the tan trenchcoat is unique. The twin pistols are nice to get too. Enfys Nest is a great figure, with the menacing helmet mold with rubber prongs so as to make your feet suffer less if stepped on. The printing on her figure is phenomenal, although the blank black head is a bit of a letdown. The short cape typically used on Jawa's is used here, although I'm not sure why, but it does have nice colors as well as some fur printed on the back. Her weapon is great as well, with a new machete-looking piece as well as a dart/arrow thingy on the bottom. Weazel is a pretty good figure, although I think it's time do design some moving short legs, don't you think? Weazel's head is actually printed, which many people missed. There are little details that show through on the sides of his helmet, so be sure to align that correctly. His gun is fine; nothing special there. The speeders are great, heavy, sturdy builds, although there aren't any play features to speak of besides the stud-shooters. I do like the well-executed color scheme, and the inclusion of the red striping on the speeders. The stickers were a bit excessive, but do improve the look of the set. Overall this is a great set worth buying, both for the figures and the build, which it is pretty rare to find both great selections in the same set!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 11 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixenfys nest speeder bikesguzzy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!really nice, simple little set. dissapointed that enfys doesnt have a printed head because she is one of my favorite characters from solo. the speeders look great! thumbs up if you want the lord of the rings sets to be released again.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 29 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExactly What a Star Wars Set Should Be!BlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is the exact type of Star Wars set I love getting from Lego. While there are some fantastic sets available, a lot of them are pretty expensive. It's great to see a fun set that won't break the bank. Pros: * Great minifigures! Aside from Beckett, the other two are completely unique to this set, and they're great characters from the movie. * Two fun vehicles. The speeder builds are similar, but different enough that you don't feel like you built the same thing twice. * Good accessories. Those who have seen the movie will love getting another canister of coaxium. Nest's weapon is also fun! Cons? None in my opinion. Lego should make a lot more sets along these lines.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55