Race your friends to win a 24-hour race!
- VIP Points
- 30VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Get set for a historic race with LEGO® Speed Champions versions of the stunning 2016 Ford GT and 1966 Ford GT40 endurance cars. Each car features space for a racing driver minifigure, wheels with rubber tires, removable windshields and iconic details. With a race marshal minifigure plus a victory podium with a gold-colored trophy and checkered flag element, there’s everything needed to role-play a modern vs. classic 24-hour race. Includes three minifigures.
- Includes three minifigures: 2016 Ford GT racing driver, 1966 Ford GT40 racing driver and a race marshal.
- The race-ready, buildable 2016 Ford GT and 1966 Ford GT40 cars each feature a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, removable windshield, plus authentic colors, design details and race-graphics stickers.
- The victory podium features play-starting elements including a checkered flag and a gold-colored trophy.
- Racing driver minifigures have authentic 2016 and 1966 race suit decoration.
- Accessory elements include two racing driver helmets and the race marshal’s flag.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7+.
- 2016 Ford GT measures over 1” (4cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- 1966 Ford GT40 measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Victory podium measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- 18 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice little setLegoMike89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally pleased with this little set. I felt that both the cars were nicely detailed, however the GT-40 could have been a bit more rounded in its design. Nice features on both the cars with the spoilers moving on the Ford GT and the nose of the 40 pivoting. Love the three mini figures, especially the retro race suit mini figure. Would recommend for any Ford, or car enthusiast. The build time was a leisurely hour and a half. Great looking sticker sets for both the cars and a nice little...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 27 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLego knocked it out of the park !!!Randyjr54 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor a kid who grew up playing with lego, and the adult who plays with Fords I loved this. Lego knocked it out of the park, and I think I am hooked. The set looks great and helps get you through the Michigan winter when the big toys are locked up because of...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA great settechmech88 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA very nice display set. Lego, please do more sets like that this show a snapshot of the history of the cars. You've done this recently with the excellent ultimate Ferrari Garage, so more please! As with all Speed Champions, they have a lot of stickers which isn't everyone's taste, but I have no...Value for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 11 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA nice slice of nostalgiaBioscan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased 75881 solely for the 1966 Ford GT40, a car I immediately fell in love with because of the beauty of the design, and I cannot say I am disappointed, having bought and built that car. The mixture of building techniques is brilliant, especially, in my opinion the, the building of the front of the car. My only complaint is the usage of stickers- but with the amount of decals included, I am not suprised by a lacklustre amount of printed parts. The 2016 car is also quite neat, although I must admit I am not a fan of it's blue/red transformation color scheme, although I know many will disagree. This car is alot more hulking than it's smaller brother, and once again, the only complaint is the number of stickers (althoughthe windscreen is printed which is great). Finally,the winner podium is a nice, but ultimately forgettable addition to the set, although the use of dark green parts is good, as it makes a change from grey or...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45