Volcano Supply Helicopter
Retired ProductVolcano Supply Helicopter4.333353.
Fly in the exploration gear and fly out the crystals!
Bring in goods and fly out discoveries in the Volcano Supply Helicopter, featuring an opening back ramp, spinning rotors, lowering winch and hook, plus an excavator with arm and grabber, boulder opener tool with boulder rack and 2 boulders that open with crystal elements inside. Includes 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a female volcano explorer, male volcano worker and a pilot.
- Features a Volcano Supply Helicopter, excavator and a boulder rack.
- Volcano Supply Helicopter features spinning rotors, opening rear ramp and a lowering winch and hook.
- Excavator features an arm and hook for carrying boulders.
- Lower the winch and lift the boulder rack or excavator.
- Use the excavator to move the boulders into position.
- Break the boulders open to reveal the crystal element.
- Load the crystal element into the helicopter, spin the rotors and take off.
- Accessory elements include 2 boulders, 2 crystal elements, a box and a pickaxe.
- Headgear accessory elements include 2 hard hats and a pilot's helmet.
- Volcano Supply Helicopter measures over 4” (11cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide.
- Excavator measures over 3” (10cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Boulder opener tool measures over 3” (9cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- 2 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsVery NiceDaes | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed this set quite a bit. This was my first modern city helicopter and was a quite elaborate build. The hook and string caused some trouble but it was a beautiful set when completed. I loved the drill, because it worked so well. The treaded vehicle also did it's job very well as of picking up lava boulders. The helicopter was very well proportioned making it look very realistic. I enjoyed this setPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 7 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsJust Amazingjj123 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of I would like to say I am a big fan of the volcano series a lot. Helicopters,boats and planes are more expensive because of the large amounts of plastic so when it comes to buying them it should be a good set and this one is. the helicopter is amazing with a opening cockpit and room for minifigures, also it has a back opening where you can put stuff in. the mini crane is also a good addition and the minifigures are good, the drill is okay but has a lot of friction. I also enjoy the hook and pulley on the helicopter and the new rock piece and crystal color. I would recommend this specific helicopter over the FIRE REPONSE UNIT.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNice HelicopterCeaser | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I received this as a gift, and I built it really quickly. The overall helicopter look nice, but there is one detail that keeps me from absolutely liking this set. I think the only part where lego could have done better is on the tail connection. The connection is simply a gray and black tiles that connected the rear rotor and fin to the body itself. That may seems like a unnoticeable detail, but I am do not really like it, it look fairly thin, and looks like something is missing. I believed that a green two by six tiles to thicken the tail would made the helicopter look much better. I found this problem is many other city helicopters, and I would always add a few more tiles to make it look better. Lego could have easily tossed one or two more tiles and make the helicopter look better.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45